• Dennis Kucinich

9 11.11%
  • Mike Huckabee

3 3.70%
  • Other

8 9.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: (Candidates) Who Interests you the most?

JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    do a lil youtube searching on Ron Paul, and the last thing in this world we need is a woman president. I just believe women should be in such power, theyre react more on emotions than logic. Not that its a bad thing but thats just my opinion. Oh thats not the only reason I dont want her in either. But just hurry and get Bush outta there and bring our troops home!

2. The Drawing Room   -   #42
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by JROQuinn View Post
    do a lil youtube searching on Ron Paul, and the last thing in this world we need is a woman president. I just believe women should be in such power, theyre react more on emotions than logic. Not that its a bad thing but thats just my opinion. Oh thats not the only reason I dont want her in either. But just hurry and get Bush outta there and bring our troops home!
    A president should never react on emotion over logic.

Women are certainly capable of using logic, and men are subject to their emotions perhaps too often; Hillary's motivations are based on her overweening self-respect/esteem, which indicates she does not cogitate logically.

The fact she is arguably female has nothing to do with the matter, however.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. The Drawing Room   -   #43
    hippychick's Avatar Memo, what memo? BT Rep: +5
    My vote is with Ron Paul.
    His is honest and doesn't falter when he thinks it will get him more votes. He stays genuine.
    He is the only candidate that wants to bring the troops home and get the constitution back to the way it should be.
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

He is not backed by corporate America and the media like the rest of the candidates. but by the people. He IS NOT plastic!

He has a strong support groups who are even renting a Blimp to spread the Ron Paul and Liberty message.
    They are having another money bomb on the anniversary of the Boston Tea Party.
    http://www.teaparty07.com/
    http://www.ronpaulblimp.com/

VOTE RON PAUL

4. The Drawing Room   -   #44
    Ac3Dunk's Avatar S.O.P-Laf BT Rep: +5
    The one how has more media attention he/she will be the next president.
    #zEdit; FST is bad, it's like drugs. Mkay?

5. The Drawing Room   -   #45
    BurntBlue's Avatar LOVE HERTZ BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    this isn't for who I'd vote for, but Dennis Kucinich is most interesting to me. He looks like he could be a Jockey, but where is his horsey?

Will give a piece of my for

6. The Drawing Room   -   #46
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by BurntBlue View Post
    this isn't for who I'd vote for, but Dennis Kucinich is most interesting to me. He looks like he could be a Jockey, but where is his horsey?
    The incumbent is a nightmare.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #47
    BurntBlue's Avatar LOVE HERTZ BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I'm not a democrat, nor rep,..but what happened to Mike Gravel? I watched the democratic debate on pbs a little while ago and he was awesome!! He was sittin' people the funk down! loved it...too bad we have to choose between the lesser of two evils,...bah!!!

Will give a piece of my for

8. The Drawing Room   -   #48
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    What is the date, of the vote for the new usa president?
    When is all this over?

9. The Drawing Room   -   #49
    Quote Originally Posted by BurntBlue View Post
    I'm not a democrat, nor rep,..but what happened to Mike Gravel? I watched the democratic debate on pbs a little while ago and he was awesome!! He was sittin' people the funk down! loved it...too bad we have to choose between the lesser of two evils,...bah!!!
    He's been forced out of pretty much all the debates during the past few months. Same with Kucinich, and to a lesser extent Paul.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #50
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    If you are a liberal, and wondering what you are going to do now since Kucinich is gone. You should try checking out Mike Gravel. You know how the Vietnam war was stopped? It was Mike Gravel! He released the Pentagon papers to the public! (Alliteration at it's finest). He is against the death penalty, pro abortion rights, against the no child left behind act, for embryonic stem cell research, for assault weapons ban, against the patriot act, against torture, against border fence, for net neutrality, against iran sanctions/war, against iraq war, for withdrawal, for minimum wage increase, for same sex marriage and civil union, and also for universal healthcare. Eat it!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast