Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Delete The Shits In Your Hd

Poster
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@8 July 2003 - 15:00
    Gawd it seems all most people do is whinge on this board...u can get f*cked if u tell me to delete all my 128kbs songs...i have a huge collection of mp3 albums ranging from 128kbs to 320kbs...i couldn't give a shit if you say you don't want them at 128kbs because i am not wasting my time re-downloading them as 192kbs...So you can kiss my ass...and i can't believe u prefer kazaa over soulseek you are fucking lame...get your head out of your ass...Soulseek pisses all over kazaa....and fuck you ging for calling us morons...seriously go fuck yourself...im glad your not on soulseek cause i would of banned you for being an ignorant fuckhead....So in rounding this little post off...all i can say is im keeping my 128kbs files and there ain't shit you can do about it...

and

2. Music   -   #22
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    it needs words aswell...pictures by themselves are lame...

3. Music   -   #23
    Poster
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@8 July 2003 - 17:33
    it needs words aswell...pictures by themselves are lame...
    I'm sorry I'm sorry what I said was

4. Music   -   #24
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Really...you should continue with this

5. Music   -   #25
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    boy, seems somebodys a little cranky today...
    maybe it's from listening to all that lesser quality music.
    It's rotting your soul!!!

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

6. Music   -   #26
    Kazaa quality rips do suck...these kids can't tell the difference between quality and crap encoding. even some of the 192's sound like butt. soulseek does have good stuff, but it also has the same crappy crap. ubernet is chris mydens dc hub and it is full of audiophile quality rips-(alt-preset-standard) UberNet
    you can also find quality rips on irc. anybody know of any good ftp's?

7. Music   -   #27
    music is music...get over it...

8. Music   -   #28
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    music is music...get over it...
    Agreed ! ! !

I never bad-mouthed 128 kbps files, I just tried to point them in the right direction to get what they want.....but then Sparsely went off the deep end with his comments.......

Now let this topic end here, please......if not, then go get 'em Celerystalksme!!

9. Music   -   #29
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Well i rather have the files in 192 or higher to. But i'm really happy if i find rare files, or stuff i've been lookon' for ages, in 128k.

So don't dump the rare 128k files, maybe i'm lookin for one...!!!

But indeed new ones, or own rips do them at the highest possible bitrate!
    Then over to soulseek, we have our own KLF room there, the only limit most members have is the 2 albums at the time limit no more... !
    It is treasure island for music lovers!!! In the KLF room we share over 200.000 files all together, a lot of nice stuff also the flaming lips en co are presented and thnx to guys like Jibler all the new releases are available to... B)

10. Music   -   #30
    If your not finding enough sources for your 192kb files just go to more search options and put in all the info and say you want the quality at least 192kb. Turn on auto search more and do something else for about an hour. When you come back you will probably have hundreds if not thousands of sources. I do this for every CD I make and I can download dozens of songs at once because there are so many sources available. Music is by far the easiest thing to get off of Kazaa.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast