Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vectoral alternative.

Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Bump!

Quote Originally Posted by McMurphy View Post
    Hmm... and what do You think about this VPS http://www.hosteurope.de/produkt/VPS-Linux-XXL ?
    I've heard very positive opinions but I'm interested in Yours point of view.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    no host is going to tell you running BT traffic is allowed and if they do then you should be suspect of them. Ive had no problems with torrent traffic on exportal

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by Salvia View Post
    no host is going to tell you running BT traffic is allowed and if they do then you should be suspect of them. Ive had no problems with torrent traffic on exportal
    Honestly, Leaseweb does! That was my first Q to them b4 5 months...But I agree with you that some companies tell you NO WAY! and they know what you want the server for
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    I wouldn't mess with leaseweb these days. I'd stick with vectoral it's the one I've been eyeing the last month while doing research.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Salvia View Post
    I am going to try exportal on next month, Salvia(BTW are you coming from Poland?).
    I've ordered Renacu from Vectoral... it's waiting time ;-)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123