Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: need e****

$SnoopDo2G$'s Avatar Don Doggy BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    lol guys keep that thread in topic or take it to pm...
    nikmash is a great guy...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I give solid advice, and he bans me from his friend's tracker. He sounds like a jackass to me.

Quote Originally Posted by nikmash232
    but i dont have capabilities to upload
    You don't have the capabilities to upload lossless music? So you don't have a CD ROM drive, at least one CD, or the time to read about how to use EAC?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    I give solid advice, and he bans me from his friend's tracker. He sounds like a jackass to me.

You don't have the capabilities to upload lossless music? So you don't have a CD ROM drive, at least one CD, or the time to read about how to use EAC?
    Which site is this? Might need to avoid it if a mod is going to get you banned out of spite.
    Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    If his friend is a mod of E**** or FT.N, maybe, those are the only two trackers I use.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15

damn u guys take everything seriously ...it will be a nice site i would like you to join

i have comcast ISP thats why i cant upload lossless...do your homework i made lots of threads complaining about it ....i wont ban u unless u start trading it

Quote Originally Posted by sense View Post

Which site is this? Might need to avoid it if a mod is going to get you banned out of spite.
    i dont like traders...but i seem to like u so dont worry...and besides everyone is gonna want it u will see in 6 months
    Last edited by nikmash232; 09-23-2007 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12