Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: need FTN invite

Adama's Avatar Xtreme User BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by bikernin View Post
    why the hell was this thread dug up in the first place? spamming?
    every f*n invite request needs to be judged on its merits. yes it is annoying that so many of them come up, but i bet theres 5 times more people who want an invite. so if you are annoyed of invite requests since you most probably have an F*N account, do not read such threads. its not compulsary to open every request thread and show your annoyance
    i totally agree with you

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    FYI, every email system I use has a recovery option available. Have you tried recovering the email that your account is linked to? If you didn't set up anything like that, your out of luck, and have no one to blame but yourself. Next time I bet you'll keep a backup of your pass list on a cd/flash drive/other computer/piece of paper.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    this is so funny.. i can't stop laughing. now this guy is so paranoid so he uses unique 20 char long passwords on all his sites. and all this exaggerated security resulted in him losing ALL his accounts because he didn't back them up? and he kept them on his harddrive in the first place? .. omg.. this sounds just too stupid to be true? he is a scammer, isn't he? can't possibly be a true story.. haha!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    that is the top site, members flaunt it in sigs, it should be removed from the wtaw list n be secret if nobody will give out invites and if brandon is gone.? Impossible to get.....gave up, and is anoying to see all the req but it is the top site, who does not want it?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345