Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Demonoid down?

it s a big lost , for me ! I had a very nice ratio

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    chichucu's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    i just got my account a few weeks ago and now it is down?
    i really hope this is no for good

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    TankGrrl's Avatar p-p-p-pow! BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Adster View Post
    anyone know any good torent sites with a lot of classic movie film noir rips that are DVDr?? im on pisexy as well but they dont have much of that content (unless I rip it lol) im talking 30s to 50s movies

Quote Originally Posted by Defy View Post
    FFS! No tracker has the variety that Demonoid did. I JUST pulled a comedy (Matt Stone and Trey Parker's "Orgazmo") off the site yesterday. It was the ONLY place I could find that movie.

This is very sad news. I hope they rebel and come back.
    thats it every other site just has 2007 rips
    i'd recommend Karagarga and Cinematik for older and offbeat older films - both excellent sites!

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    I do hope Demonoid comes back, I was starting to get a decent ratio.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    dont fret, its comming back, with over 300,000 members strong
    and dedicated user like me, we can all give 1 dollar each, that be 200,000 at least if needed.

Beside the news going around false or from demonoid IRC, staff there dont know whats going on and cant confirm anything, demois site admin is only 1 guy he has the keys to site, soo noone knows the truth, Site Adm, he never replys when its down or anything, he plays it safe, and only reports when the site is up or says something to his staff.

The only thing i know for shure, ive been seeding alot stuff this week and the latest tracker XXXX been acting funny all this week its been off on again all this week, but was ok last week. So there is something wrong somewhere in hardware or server thats forshure. Wether that has something to do with site being down is speculation also.

If site does have to go from backup, some user who registerred this week, your accounts might not be there, but accounts older then a week or so are safe, and will return just like last time they moved to canada, and last thing your ratio will be where it left off, upto where the backup they are using, exmple; sept 23 07 ratio you had + all uploaded torrents after sept 23 07 will be lost, but before sept 23 be there.
    Last edited by pacmanfever; 09-27-2007 at 09:07 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    This could be really bad news, lets hope there is a mix up of info going on.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    sure demonoid is back in few days hope so and prayer

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    no way

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Hi mate! BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    NOO!!! Please tell that it'll come back? where the hell i'm gonna get all the softwares now? http://www.afterdawn.com/news/archive/11251.cfm

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    thts a big big big loss for me

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast