Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Bring back the old ratio system to FTN

rediculed BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    i find it hard to believe that ppl are complaing about an awesome system..... and most are complaining about seed times!!!??? man how petty and zay are you ppl... if you have bad connections then get a seedbox pure and simple.... stop whinning about that you have to seed 36+ hours.... it isn't a very big deal.... i'm pretty sure most of the ppl complaining would be bitchin a lot worse if the old system was still in place... hehe..

IMO these whinners, are very selffish, and only thinking of themselves... and most likely hit n runners... the system now, curbs that! lamo..... FTN ROCKs!!!

and i hope the staff keeps up the good work!
    very well put. i mean how damn hard is it really to seed for 36 hrs anyway. i have torrents that have been seeding for nearly 2 months. these ungrateful pricks dont even deserve ftn imo

invite always be free. no trades. remember sharing is caring.
    bt rep should be abolished.
    life is about choices and consequences. you make your choices but remember only you have yourself to blame when you realize the consequences. personal experience taught me that.

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    game1283's Avatar "ǝuo ǝɥʇ" BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I have not yet read any post here.. I just like to express my opinion before sleeping..

I do not know why you would not like it.. but for me, I like it, I seed for ages.. as for getting an invite, that's another story.. and in getting an invite, that is the time they will look at you history..

Perhaps, it's their tracker, If you don't want it.. no one stops you from doing things like leaving the site..

Me, I love it <3

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567