Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tsm For Maya 5 Serial/crack

Scott,

I sent you an email about tsm for maya 5.

Moe

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    gumboyaya
    mistermoe/scott:

Can you send me this eMail too? I am also desperately looking for this app!

[email protected]

Thanks a LOT in advance!
    gumboyaya

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    @mistermoe1 :
    I ordered the program already, at a discount price ($120) price. Since I needed it for my University course... my project is due in September, and the rendering will take a month or so, so it was too late to wait for a crack or serial.

I would love to help you out with a serial, but the version I have doesn't come with one, it simply doesnt need registration. If you like I can send you the files, but they are locked to my Maya registration so you won't be able to use them without a crack, or without changing your network card's MAC address and then re-registering your copy of Maya.

I will see if I can crack it, or at least find a way to make it work on other systems, but until then, your best bet is to get in touch with the "MIDNIGHT" group, who have cracked every past version of TSM.

If you do find a way to crack it, let me know, that way I can apply that to future versions, and the software can remain available instead of the same thing happening when they release version 2.

Hope you find a crack,

Scott

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    Scott,

Yeah, I would love to take a look at your copy.

Thats strange you didn't get a serial. They didn't email you one? Also, how do I keep in touch with the MIDNIGHT people? I have been looking for the PARADOX peeps since I think it was them who cracked the LW version. I also tried opening the .mll but I don't know exactly how to do that yet through Visual Basic or whatever other programs out there that enable you to manipulate it.

Keep in touch, I think you have my email.

Mistermoe

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    mistermoe1:

I used the GNU objdump program to compare the differences in the files, and found the differences between the two versions:

Some of the relocation entries in every virtual address were lower than in the trial and the .text segment is smaller, so this means that they have removed some code - presumably the serial number code, and anti-save lock etc.

I also used a debugging program, gdb to run Maya, and set a break at some addresses within the setupMachine.mll and found some strange calls which happened when the setup machine stuff wasn't being used, so there are still hooks into Maya, i just need to find out what they are and remap those calls.

Anyway, if you want, e-mail me and I will send you my files and the information about cracking it I have found so far. I have never cracked any software before, but I will look into it, since there are quite a few plugins that I would love to have, but can't get for similar reasons.

If any experienced cracker is reading this, please let me know of any tips/ideas you may have about cracking this, I will gladly give you a VNC connection into my box if there is something you can do. You can get in touch privately, via e-mail with me at [email protected]

Scott

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    @mistermoe1:

I sent you an e-mail with the file, and the data I have about it.

Scott

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    Scott,

I haven't recieved it yet. I'll check again. My email is [email protected]. Thanks again.

Mistermoe

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    Scott,

I sent you another email about it.

Moe

9. Software & Hardware   -   #29
    internet.news
    hello, you have bryce plugins? which ones? can I get some of them?

this is what I posted before - what I am thinking of the nice bryce :)

You are desperately searching for an easy 3d tool?

Try Bryce5 and Poser4 (for people) :)

With Bryce5 and Poser4 you can easily share your thoughts and dreams :)

I have Win98 and not very very fast pc :) but it works quite well...
    I also tried 3d studio 2.0 or 2.5, but there is a thick manual :)

here are some good sites: http://fly.to/mirre (Bryce4/5 with Poser4)
    http://ww.surrealplaces.com (partly 3d studio, partly Bryce4/5)
    http://www.renderosity.com (artist community)
    http://internet-news.gmxhome.de (my own work, there is a link!)

thanks anyway, david.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #30
    Although I have bryce, I would highly recommend that you have a look at what other programs have to offer. Bryce and Poser are inherently limited to extremely simple scenes which can't be adjusted much. Bryce will only ever be a good tool for landscape visualization.

Yes people have been able to model some things using it, but the effort required to do so is immense, and wasted (the same task could be achieved in other 3D programs with relative ease).

I do not have any plugins for bryce, as I am not aware that there are any.

Have a look at what a recent version of 3D Studio Max, Maya, or Houdini have to offer in terms of creative ability.

Monica

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123