Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: T4 Will It Be?

Originally posted by i_have_a.d.d.@9 July 2003 - 04:43
    They really should make a T4 bcuz if u watch T3 over and over u will understand y they should make T4 like when Connors kids bcome very important when he dies or when that t-800 claims he kills Connor in the future and the way the movie ended so there should b a 4th terminator...
    If you go forward into the time of Connars' children, Arnold most likely won't be in the movie, Terminator is pointless without John Connar and the t-800 (Arnold). So if they make a movie about Connars' children, and not Connar, that means it will be a movie without Arnold. And without Arnold, there is no money, thus, no movie.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    will people still watch it if Arnold aint in it?

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    will people still watch it if Arnold aint in it?
    no fucking way would i watch Terminator without Arnie in it... He is the Terminator... There is no 1 on earth that could do a better job than Arnie the Terminator part is made for him...

I would b all for a terminator 4 if James Cameron said he was going 2 produce it...

He is after all the creator so if any 1 know's how 2 bring the Termiantor francise back.. then it's good old Jim Cameron

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Poster
    If Arnold wasn't in Terminator the movie would be lost. I liked T3, sure it wasn't as good as it's previous two - there was no T-2000 or Hasta La Vista Baby - but the film still ran from A to B with keeping a fan intrested and thinking.

Now as far as the other movies go, the creaters of this series of movies has started a production company similar to what George Lucas done: Lucas Arts, and the movie thus seems quite probable (also by contract, Warner Brothers have the first refusal rights, so one would assume they have agreed to make another one perhaps)

The movie definatley ended drawing up all lines and set way for a new movie or two, so I honestly think there will be another movie, and judging by the last one it won't be a major loss, the last movie was good despite loosing most of the magic of the previous. Look at it this way, at least it wasn't like the two new star wars to a famous movie-set.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    T4??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Allready fell asleep during the first 15 minutes of T1

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Buclem
    I think there will be a T4, I'd think that arnie is done with this........... If t4 happens and we should know this within a month or so....... It will be a huge budget film that requires some serious names for the actors. Seeing how the flick would be mostly filmed as a future high tech battle ground ...........the effects budget would have to be emmence.

Probally next summer or maybe early 2005

lol reading these boards for many months.........my first post lol

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Poster
    i was watchin E! and they were havin a interview wit arnie and the interviewer asked if they r gunna make a 4 and he said if the fans demand 4 then yea they will and plus watch the ending u can tell there is gunna be a part 4

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Originally posted by Agent Smart+9 July 2003 - 05:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agent Smart @ 9 July 2003 - 05:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Eversman@9 July 2003 - 03:12
    i heard that they already have T4 in the works
    This is not true&#33;

[/b][/quote]
    Well, you better read this then...

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    iamtheoneandonlyone's Avatar Andromeda Ascendant
    Nope. If they do, Terminator fans will get bored out. Hehe just speculating but that&#39;s what I think.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast