Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where to find DVDR's of TV shows?

Poster BT Rep: +1
    You just outlined my daily itinerary! ('cept i search NZBMatrix and Newzbin)

I also use supersearch daily to search for particular scene groups just to ensure i don't miss anything

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Norbits, I believe SweDVDR too

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    TvT may not have DVD persay but they do carry avi and mkv files that are DVD and HD quality which can be easily converted to DVD by a simple program such as convertx.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    briand5379, please never ever suggest re-encoding a mkv into PAL/NTSC resolutions and MPEG1 codec. To many people, that's a sin

The charm of DVDR releases is the nice ability to burn complete and working DVD's in a few minutes without any hassle while doing it on your own can create quite a few problems. There are no menus if you decide to re-encode from another source, it's guaranteed that the quality is lower than the source (also because some groups use re-encoded DVDR releases instead of originals) and it also takes up lots of time, yours and your CPU's. There are many benefits in downloading complete DVDR's from the start if you intend that stuff to end up on your TV screen. All of that converting should be a last resort if your desired format is not available and even then you can choose other alternatives (like linking your hd-stuff to your TV) that work just as well if not better.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Member BT Rep: +1
    swedvdr and bitme has

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    The point is there are options. If you can't find what you want then make your own.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123