Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have oink, need ebookvortex and blackcats

Quote Originally Posted by playerdotca View Post
    Deals off, Well the account got banned...assholes, I got sick of their staff anyways, they are a shitstain on the torrent community.

Is this really how they treat donators to their site?? This is just disgusting. I will take my support somewhere else.
    You were offering to trade your account, because you're too lazy to work on your ratio, and you have the nerve to insult us? If this is your support, rest assured, we don't want it.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    I wanted to trade my account so I don't have to deal with people like you. What if I didn't want to waste my life away getting my ratio up on your site, I could trade it away and see if someone wants to put the time into it, so yeah, no right to delete it.
    Last edited by playerdotca; 09-29-2007 at 05:53 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    unattended's Avatar White & Nerdy BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    They have no right to delete it? You broke the rules...I think that gives them every right.

...just another ignorant user

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Do not sell or trade your account. If you don't want it anymore, delete it.

That's a direct quote from the rules. If you can't follow/read the rules then there's a good chance you won't survive on any private tracker.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Well I just finished talking with the_e_male, and yeah I I apologized, and I would like to apologize to the entire oink community for my hurtful comment, well I realized, I should have given back to the community through torrent uploading, not just seeding other torrents that already have excellent seeds. Well anyways...I'm sorry, I had no right to say what I said, so please accept my apology. I don't want anything back, no account, or anything, but I'm just glad to get this off my chest.

Please no comments saying "noob user wants his account back, lawl" NO, wrong, just accept this apology. Believe what you want, this is all truth.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12