Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: London,Amsterdam,Paris only

thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Well..anyway..unless you are "loaded" you will not be able to find such accommodation in Amsterdam..at such short notice.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    lynx's Avatar .
    I wonder if the problem is one of terminology. You certainly aren't going to get someone's apartment in any of those cities for the amount of money you've mentioned.

I suspect what you've found is a room in a Guest House. A Guest House is like a small hotel but with limited facilities. They are usually family run and generally have a small number of rooms, often in the owner's home. Breakfast is usually included, sometimes an evening meal.

If that's what you are looking for I'm sure someone can help you find something.

As Zed said, the Botel in Amsterdam is good value for money, very handy for everything in the city but just far enough away from the centre so that it isn't too noisy at night.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    don24's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    i won`t take my grilfriend to a share house nor guest house. i found a studio flat.
    i want privacy.. WC and shower in the room thats all.
    I don`t care about the size.
    Led Zeppelin + Arsenal
    Best Music Best Football

4. Lounge   -   #14
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    @thewizeard - do you agree with my A'dam hotel choices? or do you know of nicer, better cooler hotels etc etc?

5. Lounge   -   #15
    iNSOMNiA's Avatar 1/G BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I slept on a hotel boat in Amsterdam for 25 euros with breakfast just 10 minutes away from the Red Ligh Disctric
    In Paris you will have to pay 150 euros if you want a descent Hotel or just sleep in my guest room, it's free
    The price of a rent in Paris is just ridiculous unless you can afford to pay 800 euros for 35mē in a cheap apartment
    I pay roughly 1500 euros for 85mē and i consider myself lucky..
    Last edited by iNSOMNiA; 10-03-2007 at 03:12 PM.

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    don24's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    well i found now and closed a deal in amsterdam in hotel for 65 euro per night
    and in london for 35 pound per night
    now i just need paris..
    Led Zeppelin + Arsenal
    Best Music Best Football

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12