Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Good experience with OiNK Staff

Quote Originally Posted by the_e_male View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Niv-S View Post
    what nice ppl???? they disable my account with no reason !!
    sad day .. no one can help me now. "NICE STAFF" yea.
    He was told exactly what happened to his account - it was deleted for inactivity (not disabled). The rules for keeping an account active are clearly stated in the FAQ, yet again, it's the staff who are a**holes, somehow.

Don't believe everything you see on this forum. We don't have the time or desire to point out every lie told here (*coughnickmash232cough*), but just like with Niv-S, there are multiple sides to a story.
    I told Niv-S what the FAQ said on inactivity when he said he was gone for 6 weeks as well as a few others tried helping him and talking to him saying he needed to get another invite and start over. He just didn't want to listen to what anyone was telling him.

Hey the_e_male thanks for participating in the conversation we all appreciate it.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Poster
    i havent had a problem with oink staff

i had an upload removed and labeled as a dupe & bad info provided or w/e
    i argued it and got back an explanation and some extra help

but by no means a rude or bad experience

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    unattended's Avatar White & Nerdy BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    If I were Oink staff, I wouldn't re-invite Niv-S...he sounds like a rude, ignorant user. The rules are pretty clear...and Oink's rules on inactivity are way simpler than something like BitmeTV's...all you have to do is login once every 6 weeks.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by the_e_male View Post
    Every time I see someone complaining about what jerks the OiNK staff are, it's after they've done something wrong and been called on it.
    Tell this to people who got disabled for "cheating" by your buggy script.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    n00b
    I've had dealings with about 5 oink staffers, even oink himself, and never had a problem. just be fucking courteous and honest, and they'll treat you fair 99% of the time.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    I think some of the moderators there are really good but some of them are really bitches like the admin himself
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Also they have the best rules I ever seen...everything is clear...and the best of all they are good in detecting cheaters!
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    Also they have the best rules I ever seen...everything is clear...and the best of all they are good in accusing innocent members of cheating.
    Fixed.

yo

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    Also they have the best rules I ever seen...everything is clear...and the best of all they are good in accusing innocent members of cheating.
    Fixed.
    I was talking about the rules and the scripts! Did I say I like the staff? The scripts can not accuse some1.

OiNK staff DO NOT listen to any1 They do not have time to accuse you, they ban you at once...

What I am trying to say here that I like thier rules and thier tracker and everything in that place except the staff BUT I never had to talk to the staff! and I do not intend even to post a single post in thier forums...
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    ...and the best of all they are good in detecting cheaters!
    This was the comment I was jabbing.

I've been banned at oink twice by their terrible script for "cheating". I use the same uTorrent as everyone else and have never had any issues or even accusations at any other trackers. There are plenty of tracker staff members around here who could back that up.

Fact is, they aren't good at detecting cheaters. They're great at fucking up though.

yo

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast