Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Favorite Snl Skit?

HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    did i actually call steve martin chevy chase? damn, i thought you got smarter as you got older.......

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    mr.awesome's Avatar Poster
    toddiscool

i have most of them on tape (i forgot), and i have been meaning to covert them to mpeg...

so i will post a few soon...

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    That would be very much appreciated MR. Awsome. I am dyin here. I gotta have more brasky.

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    pibby's Avatar Member
    There are three that definitely stick out in my mind- one of them I've only seen once and haven't had any luck finding it online or anything.

The first that most people have seen is the Chris Farley and Patrick Swayze tryout for a spot as a Chippendale Dancer- cracks me up everytime I see it!

Next is another Chris Farley one. Matt Foley (who lives in a van down by the river) talking to some kids in Spanish- it's freaking hilarious... Yo vivo en un "van" circa de el rio

The third, which is impossible to find, is one where Damon Wayans was the host. He appears as a camp counselor or something and is calling out the names of the kids from an area in the projects or something, I don't remember. Anyway, it's like Listerine, Chlammydia, Ghonnerea and stuff like that- absolutely hilarious!

I must say that the Celebrity Jeopardy one's are simply brilliant as well, lots of laughs!

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    Poster
    Almost forgot..........Toonces the driving cat ...........Mike Myers in drag, hosting a woman's talk show dedicated to Barbra Streisand (" Like buttah ! ") ...........The Ambiguosly Gay Duo cartoon shorts ...........Mr. Bill (" OH NOOOOO ! ")

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    I have to agree the 'Blue Oyster Cult' with Chris Walken is my all time favorite skit. Just seeing Will in his belly high shirt dance around ringing his cow bell cracks me up!

Other favorites I have are:
    Schweaty balls - must see!
    All of the Celebrity Jeopardy's
    Will Ferrels "Get on the Bag"
    and Tracy Morgans skits like "Brian Fellows" and "Astronaut Jones"

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    All the skits with chris farley I can't remember my favorites out of the bunch. R.I.P. Chris Farley

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    Originally posted by Gre1@12 July 2003 - 20:50
    R.I.P. Chris Farley
    Amen.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234