Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: High level trackers

Cmon's Avatar on users.php
    who told you to pay to join them?
    Don't donate/don't buy an invite if you want, it's up to you
    I don't care what people say about P2L since I don't pay at all to join/use those tracker

Blame yourself if you use 14 hours a day on private trackers, you're not mature enough to manage your time if you waste 14 hours on private tracker, except maybe you don't care about your real life at all
    Know too much = bad
    My Ratio, Stats & Speed

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by stroj View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gtf0 View Post
    wow

so much bullshit in one post, i'm impressed
    actually its not, you should try it sometime too, not just 5 word replies "blaah blaah fuck blaah nubz"
    its not about my 5 words reply its about BS he wrote ... he said that he hates SCTs p4gigs but TLs p2l is ok? ... whats the point here?

and asafb you dont have to believe everything what poor brandon said

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by asafb View Post

i'm happy that i finally wrote my thoughts and expressed them in public
    I fell free
    right on. may freedom be with you brother. you resisted the devil called high ranked tracker

some people do take this shit really too serious

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    shutdk's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Too much reading...

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    this is not mature, but a unintelligent way of seeing it,

your idea is partly true but your completely missing the whole idea of it and the other side of trackers

let me give you one example, theres downloading and trading,

one example is pokemon cards lol, all the cards are made of paper and are the same size and worth the same, BUT people want to get the ones with the highest levels because they enjoy it, we all know we can download and what not, people like levels, it gets them excited.
    Last edited by killer23; 10-04-2007 at 02:09 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    I disagree with whatever that guy said, although I didn't read it....... actually I couldn't read it. Paragraphs should be used from time to time.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    actually TL is the most hardcore P2L tracker in the world...they have banners monthly drawings for people who donate links to donate on browse aso and why the hell do you think they have more than 180000 users...just to benefit the humanity and for the community?

regarding to iPLAY...where the hell besides that link to the donate page (which every tracker in the world has) do u see stuff telling u to donate...no one is forcing u to donate...

but i'm sure that u know that servers for the website are free around every corner, hosting + bandwidth, electricity is free everywhere, and we just have to double click something and if there's something wrong it gets fixed automatically
    Last edited by pECi; 10-03-2007 at 10:02 PM.
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by pECi View Post
    actually TL is the most hardcore P2L tracker in the world...they have banners monthly drawings for people who donate links to donate on browse aso and why the hell do you think they have more than 180000 users...just to benefit the humanity and for the community?

regarding to iPLAY...where the hell besides that link to the donate page (which every tracker in the world has) do u see stuff telling u to donate...no one is forcing u to donate...

but i'm sure that u know that servers for the website are free around every corner, hosting + bandwidth, electricity is free everywhere, and we just have to double click something and if there's an something wrong it gets fixed automatically
    Yeah but still.. ads > p4invites (for those who would like to invite friends). And p2l on TL its like..ermm raise ur hands those who donated becouse ur upload stat (and not having dialup or worse connect). When i had max up speed 20kBps max, i managed to get PU in 2 weeks or so. How long would it take on sct?
    Last edited by stroj; 10-03-2007 at 10:00 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by pECi View Post

but i'm sure that u know that servers for the website are free around every corner, hosting + bandwidth, electricity is free everywhere, and we just have to double click something and if there's an something wrong it gets fixed automatically
    i agree with you, but this is something that i cant understand, why is TL so underestimated? i am a poweruser there, and i must admit its probably the one of the best tracker in the world, but there is the fact of all the children that like trading and levels- one example i said before- PoKemon!!!!!
    Last edited by killer23; 10-04-2007 at 02:09 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    ADELA's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    ive seen both sides of filesharing trackers. p2l and non p2l. to be honest i really dont care as long as the money is being used to better the site. i can say as long as ive been a member @ sct and it has been long i havent seen any change to the layout or site. now i dont know what goes on behind the scenes (no pun intened) but what matters to users is what they see.

yes you cant compare sct to tl cuz of the amount of users tl has but @ the same time ive seen changes on tl that i havent seen on sct. btw i'll take some of those invites you dont need off ur hands buddy

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast