Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: retirement giveaway

How nice of you to attempt to give away your THS account. Especially when I was so nice to enable it for you again after you were already caught trading it before.
    (Not a wise thing to do.)

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    BethCooper's Avatar cute as can be BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Awsome giveaway asafb you are a really great guy, seen you from here and on fsce.

I would like to have something from you, I'm looking for nCore, But to have that pisexy account of yours would be amazing
    REally hopes that I get something from you here, i suggest you doing a giveaway at fsce as well would be cool for the members there to take part of your kindness.

anyway, happy retirement, hope you don't quit being active in these comunitys and I wish you the best of luck in the future.

/Anes

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Congrats on getting ftn. I would love to get either the pisexy or kg account. I mainly download dvdr so pisexy would be great and i've heard kg has a lot of dvds too. I have a seedbox so i would keep up your great ratios on these sites. I'm not a trader, i have a few rep points from giveaways but not much since i lost oink invites. Heres some screenshots of trackers and my seedbox.

Bitsoup
    http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/9413/bs105vl8.jpg
    Revtt
    http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/1028/revtt105nm7.jpg
    WB
    http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/4565/wb105ma1.jpg

Utorrent screenshot
    http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/4...dbox105tv8.jpg
    Utorrent Stats
    http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/2...tats105lt3.jpg

Thanks for this great giveaway and if you want any uncensored ratio proofs just let me know.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    So, on first, i've to tell you.... Greet GIVEAWAY!!! ^^
    I'd like to have Thor's acc because i like all french stuff, and apparently they have more "Rare" stuff than Snowtigers. Thx in advance ^^
    If Thor's isn't possible, could I have Ncore (acc or Invite is the same), the reason is I try to have my complete music collection in flac (i don't have oink, Btmusic,...), and Ncore have a lot flac.

Thanks You, i really appreciate what you and who partecipate with you do. ^^

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    itay1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Man can I get 1 of those:

DB+100GB buffer+2invites
    FB fresh acc

FB acc with 100GB buffer..
    LM acc with 25GB buffer
    pisexy acc with 1TB buffer
    nCore acc with 200 GB buffer(no mail) so no one can trade it
    2 nCore invites

tophos 5gb buff acct
    td -5gb buff
    torrent.lt acc with 25 GB buffer

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    sunrise01's Avatar Retired For Ever BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    very Good Giveaway

I hope have pisexy acc

I don't care about buffer B/c i don't go to trade it

I need
    pisexy for myself ...

I Good user in another tracker .. help some people by make Giveaway .. use seedbox

Thanks

Look For F***
    Not Here

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    How nice of you to attempt to give away your THS account. Especially when I was so nice to enable it for you again after you were already caught trading it before.
    (Not a wise thing to do.)
    thats not nice , like shooting someone in the back

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    scribble's Avatar Emma Watson <3 BT Rep: +2
    what a huge giveaway!!!!

i'd really like a pisexy invite, not the buffered account. I don't like getting accounts. please pm me if you are willing to give me one. if you're not, pm me also!

i hope you don't leave FST.
    Emma Watson is Beautiful!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Hi. Happy retirement.

As you can see I am not a regular here. I reside in another forum where trading is a no go. I have been lucky enougth to get S*T, f*N, Bitmetv and some other beauts. Never trading, dont plan too. If Iam not mistaken FST seems to be moving away from trading and more giveaways, which is the way to go.

If you need to check me out I will provide profile links to trackers and you can find me in the other forum too. Iam a Celt so I have no need to lie or be decietful. If I really want something I will take it by brute force or a swift curve of my longbow.

Great giveaway, good luck to all.

I would like to be considered for two.

1. FB . Has eluded me for some time. Have had rave reviews.
    2. Ncore . Love my flac files or any other lossless audio, and I hear ncore has plenty.

All the best
    Leonidas

Do I deserve it . Who else held the mighty Persian armies at bay.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    aran2004's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    hi I would like to get a scc invite if possible Thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast