Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New to FST

..... BT Rep: +2
    Last edited by pone44; 10-09-2007 at 05:30 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Being a glass-half-empty sort of fellow must be a bleak existance. Multiple members make a point to remind you of the rules, surely not knowing that each other had PM'd you, as well as myself, and that turns you off?

Not sure how copy/pasting the rules can be surmised as "weren't friendly". It was done for your benefit as an alternative to reporting you.

I'm not sure what JohnSmith's comment was obviously, but seeing as be PM'd you and didn't make a report, I'd wager it was the friendly sort; an FYI if you will.

Viewing your reaction though, I'm sure they'll simply report you in the future.

BTW, Tenth; welcome to FST.

yo

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    i tried to be nice and sent a PM insted of writing in the thred but all i got was attitude so here is the pm for all to read

Quote Originally Posted by killer23
    Quote Originally Posted by xJohnxSmithx
    don't you think its a bad idea posting that your giving away a tl invite in a non-invite thred.
    no, because its a personal comment to Tenth, it is nor a subject or thread so it is acceptable.

and dont you think its rude to ask me? you should be a mod to do that, if you have any concerns about me or other people always pm one of the mods first.

So your on your own now

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Skengeboy's Avatar k1337oris BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Torrentleech is a good start. Torrent Damage also is a very good site that you can get hold of easily.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Thank you guys for the info and thank you for the greetings.

I didn't mean to start any trouble with my first post.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    No worries. We're over it.

Welcome!

yo

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Yeah, but look at what it accomplished, 3 posts and everyone knows your name!

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenth
    Thank you guys for the info and thank you for the greetings.

I didn't mean to start any trouble with my first post.
    Welcome to FST. Making friendships here or wherever you end up can get you far, so make the most of your communities. And I hope you don't end up trading.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Welcome Tenth , I see free sign ups for trackers all over this forum when I log on here . I'm sure your PM box is being flooded with invites as I type .

Demonoid is fine but I like IPT , TL or Revtt better . Leacherslair is open for sign ups , thanks kallieb .

Make sure you read the rules of this great forum and the rest is gravy !

http://www.leecherslair.com/index.php
    Last edited by peat moss; 10-06-2007 at 08:09 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Hello, i'm at the same point as Tenth (but i do not have an account at Oink xD i wish ), just joined today to FST, i only have account on free signup trackers, and i was looking for some good trackers to start my 'life' in BT trackers, thank u for the info (even it wasn't for me ) now, i'm gonna try to arrange an account/invite for RevTT our something like that!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12