Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Age Of Mythology

mayb ur file is corrupted, try dling it again

2. Games   -   #12
    DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by 123@11 July 2003 - 15:57
    mayb ur file is corrupted, try dling it again
    well i was hoping someone could help me without me having to re-download it and burn it to some CD's

3. Games   -   #13
    yes you need a crack it came with the version i download, try looking in the 1st cd dont run it just open it, there shoould be a folder that says crack take the exe file and replace it in you age of mythology file and click on the exe, your game should run just fine, you might have probs making a short cut but if you do yull just have to go to the exe its self and run it

4. Games   -   #14
    i know for sure that its not corrupted because this happened to me. all you need to do is get a no-cd crack and then youre good to go. very easy.

5. Games   -   #15
    you can find it in kazaa the crack anywase, and if you didnt look in the cd that you burned you might want to cause mine was in there.......but thast just my copy so......
    Dimebag

{SlackeR}

6. Games   -   #16
    Poster
    Once you get the cracked .exe in the right spot and its working then to make a shortcut just right-click it, then select Send to->Desktop.

7. Games   -   #17
    Originally posted by THE DUDE@11 July 2003 - 01:55
    ok heres what you gotta do go to this folder C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Mythology right click on the rockalldll.dll select open with (you gotta choose program ignore the caution screen and go to select the program from list) browse to the directory where your the AOM.exe (cracked one) file is select the file and click open.

If that doesnt work dl the rockalldll.dll file here and try again.
    Thank you Sir

I just finished DL AOM... She fired right up... But the intro cg crashed... But it seems to be working otherwise so far....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12