Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Surprise on sweden....

Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Ip not szwden account disabled,onyly level 2-3

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    ! ANGEL !'s Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    may members here get ban ip
    i think this site end from now to us
    no one can work on this site
    must remove from list

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    DOS ATTACK FOR SWEDVDR !!!!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by gorski View Post
    This kind of comments could really affect your chance of getting on any tracker in the future.

I am not on SWE, but my personal advice to you is that there are better ways to handle this then making comments like these.

I feel your pain in loosing a tracker you use quite often and then lose it because of something you don't agree with.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    It has already been discussed in another thread here before. I sympathize with U guys. I feel Your loss.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    BethCooper's Avatar cute as can be BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    comon man, you don't know what you are talking about.
    Swedvdr banned some foreign ip host because they want to make the comunity safer, better and more active. how tha hell can you contribute to that if you don't even know swedish. I support this action to 100%. It's great that he kicks out those who dont belong, those who only want the tracker because it's rarity.
    It's not even a good tracker for non swedish/nordic users, why mot get another tracker like thedvdclub or something. or if you are really desperate to have a swedish dvd tracker, nordicdvdr.org^^(wannabe swedvdr)

I just don't get you, stop whining and except the rules of the tracker. And you whine about racism? try to get what the tracker is about instead.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by gorski View Post
    yea DKre8ive1 makes a point....stop it....or else no one here will invite you anywhere

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by AnesZverotic View Post
    comon man, you don't know what you are talking about.
    Swedvdr banned some foreign ip host because they want to make the comunity safer, better and more active. how tha hell can you contribute to that if you don't even know swedish. I support this action to 100%. It's great that he kicks out those who dont belong, those who only want the tracker because it's rarity.
    It's not even a good tracker for non swedish/nordic users, why mot get another tracker like thedvdclub or something. or if you are really desperate to have a swedish dvd tracker, nordicdvdr.org^^(wannabe swedvdr)

I just don't get you, stop whining and except the rules of the tracker. And you whine about racism? try to get what the tracker is about instead.
    Förlat mig - who do U talk to?? I guess not to me, 'cause I haven't mentioned racism...U bark up the wrong tree, Svensson.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    this thing is unacceptable
    one shame!!
    I invite all the Swedes
    to exit from swedvdr

thoughts if all the tracker of the world accepted the IP of just the country of
    belongings

truly one sad history in the world of the tracker!!

shame

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Defy's Avatar Be Kind BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    ALL I have to say is... Relakks

It solves many problems.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast