Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Surprise on sweden....

Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Segel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gorski View Post
    truly one sad history in the world of the tracker!!

shame
    Oh boohoo!

Swedvdr has lots on non-nordic users. Why would you even want to use the site? Most of the PAL-DVDs only have Nordic subtitles and/or language! You won't be able to understand anything anyway! I mean not to be an a-hole but your obviously struggling with your English already, how are you gonna learn how to understand Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Finnish?

Seriøst mand, sikke et tudefjæs.
    I don't agree with you at all !

And I have some reasons :

1.American\english users can play the movie with the original audio\no-subs

2.Some foreign users can understand English and do like the Americans

3.There are ways to add and sync your own language subtitle to any movie - that's what I do all the time ! (Or sometimes when I don't want I'm watching with English audio - it's good enough)

4.Tons of users can play only PAL so NTSC trackers are not good enough

That's not the reason to block all foreigns and not an excuse.
    Last edited by T_w; 10-10-2007 at 11:34 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    You're missing the point. I'm saying that people need to stop bitching just because they can't use Swedvdr. No one would download a full DVD and go through all that trouble you describe just to watch it, when they could easily download it from another site with English subs. I simply don't believe that. It's a matter of people collecting trackers which none of the Nordic sites benefit from at all.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    I'm doing it :]

I'm always adding subs ...

I'm not a tracker collector , but maybe a DVD collector

Look , If it was closed from the begining I could understand , but kicking away users who used the site for their own use , not for collecting it's not friendly :\

It dosen't really matter , if I'm downloading cause I'm a nordic who lives in another country or I want to add the subs myself or I'm swedish , the all 3 are with the same final goal - to download and watch good movies , that's all :]

Cheers ...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Yeah I see ur point but I still believe that there's lots and lots of people who doesn't give a f*** about the content as much as the prestige in just being there. Otherwise why get so worked up just because ur banned from one single site? Anyway in the case of this guy, all I can say is what a klaphat. Racism? Burning down IKEA? Shame and sadness? Oh God, I'm pretty sure he'll survive

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Yes , I know there are some users who don't give a fuck about the site , but I guess the staff can disable users who don't giva a damn about the site . How much users where banned in the past few days ? 100 ? I bet at least 60 where good users .

\=

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    shutdk's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by Segel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gorski View Post
    truly one sad history in the world of the tracker!!

shame
    Oh boohoo!

Swedvdr has lots on non-nordic users. Why would you even want to use the site? Most of the PAL-DVDs only have Nordic subtitles and/or language! You won't be able to understand anything anyway! I mean not to be an a-hole but your obviously struggling with your English already, how are you gonna learn how to understand Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Finnish?

Seriøst mand, sikke et tudefjæs.
    +100 (også til det sidste )

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    boostermx31's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    swedish ip's should be banned from all others trackers because they f*ckers don't like to share with the rest of the world, why should we share with them?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by boostermx31 View Post
    swedish ip's should be banned from all others trackers because they f*ckers don't like to share with the rest of the world, why should we share with them?

Well , I think that's a little bit too much , but still it was not very kind from their staff

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    seriously, it's completly wrong to think that because we aren't from a nordic country, then swedvdr is useless.

1 - i can play pal dvds just fine on my NTSC hdtv (not on regular tv)

2 - there are some dvd i can only find on swedvdr since they have the greatest amount of dvdr of all private trackers.

3 - the speed is excellent because lots of seeders

4 - most of the releases have english audio and/or english subtitle

there is of course some trackers i am member of that i never use (like pretorians or czone) but swedvdr isn't in this category and i would really miss my account if i ever lose it

finally, i agree that this sudden non-nordic invasion is something to be carefull with, i understand they don't want to end up with a majority of collectors/traders from foreign countries.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Bloody hell.. People do like bullshitting and bitching when they break trackers' rules/get banned for whatever reason, don't they? Give it a rest.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234