Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TT account information

Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I think saving Confirmation Mails help in these cases...!!

Just flash them to Admins at IRC..And if they believe u, u get ur account back or when they find out that u have traded it, Atleast they will ban the account..

Quote Originally Posted by sudeep12 View Post
    i dont like traders they are bad!!!!!!sorry for u r loss
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-nee...325/postcount1

Last edited by Saroman; 11-04-2007 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Fuck Kaka Scammed U..OMFG ..

Just tell any TT member the username or tell at forums Irc anywhere or to any TT staff
    ATleast tht ass*ole will not be able to use the account!!
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    yoyogi4's Avatar Wanna see my BooBoo? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Well, the account is still enabled, and it's being well taken care of (by you or him I don't know)

Problem is there's no argument to get your acc back, you traded it will most likely be bye bye, so at least it's still alive and they didn't completely screw the account over just to get it banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Saroman View Post

Just flash them to Admins at IRC..And if they believe u, u get ur account back or when they find out that u have traded it, Atleast they will ban the account..

Quote Originally Posted by sudeep12 View Post
    i dont like traders they are bad!!!!!!sorry for u r loss

Last edited by yoyogi4; 11-04-2007 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ///EDIT: I'm Back!! (Thanks for the headup !!)

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    itS0v3r's Avatar No More Sorrow BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyogi4 View Post
    Well, the account is still enabled, and it's being well taken care of (by you or him I don't know)

Problem is there's no argument to get your acc back, you traded it will most likely be bye bye, so at least it's still alive and they didn't completely screw the account over just to get it banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Saroman View Post

All spies now got disapeared

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Allexandar's Avatar ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by masterbat View Post
    few days ago i tried to trade my TT account and got scammed by a guy here .. !

i waited for 5 days for the stupid gmail password recovery .. and then realised he even changed my secret password question .. now its all arab !

anyway dont accept a tt trade with an account with username : royalilja

its a scammed account !
    I've lost my TT acc too,so where can i find that secret password question?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by Allexandar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by masterbat View Post
    few days ago i tried to trade my TT account and got scammed by a guy here .. !

i waited for 5 days for the stupid gmail password recovery .. and then realised he even changed my secret password question .. now its all arab !

anyway dont accept a tt trade with an account with username : royalilja

its a scammed account !
    if u still have TT forum pass word then u can recover it easy

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by supper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Allexandar View Post

Is the forum pass different than the tracker's one anti? Can I change it via my profile there?
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    Is the forum pass different than the tracker's one anti? Can I change it via my profile there?
    ofcourse u can get it back if u still have the TT forum pass word u can recover even the TT tracker password and yes thay are diffrent then each other

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55

ofcourse u can get it back if u still have the TT forum pass word u can recover even the TT tracker password and yes thay are diffrent then each other
    Thanks for the info dear anti
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Allexandar's Avatar ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

Yes,i have forum pass but how i can get back tracker pass when scammer changed tracker pass and email?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast