Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: X Box Or Ps2

I liked my old Atari

most games I had were on 5 1/4 disk,a guy I new use to get lots of games from a
    Pirate convention-sounds cool never been to one though.
    "Specs"
    CPU:High,some say I'm a legend in My own mind.
    Update! Overclocked - Achieved Demi God statis.
    Ram:If she's ready, so am I.
    Hard drive:Ready for access,larger than average.
    Bus speed:Not as fast as My truck.

2. Games   -   #22
    THis topic doesnt need to be closed.

I think its fine to have X vs. Y threads. Anyway, this topic seems to be one for the kids. I take it PS2 and xBox are toys. The, um, video game nintendos of todays generation. I havent tried them, but when I was a kid I had a playstation and it was awesome, so I'm gonna have to say that PS2 is the better one (than the xBox) . Anybody remember MetalGear SOlid? That was a kickass one.

3. Games   -   #23
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    Originally posted by ScotchGuy@11 July 2003 - 02:33
    Keikan: Do you live in Japan? I would expect most people to say SNES.
    Nope Canada but i had a Super Famicom with a game doctor

and the super famicom was bought in Hong Kong
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

4. Games   -   #24
    d00d the colecovision pwnz specially with the atari adapter~!

5. Games   -   #25
    BANNED
    Adthomp ( Im STILL going to call you it..your new name sucks) , ...You KNOW xbox is so much better and you KNOW you are going to go buy a xbox because its the ONLY system that is good for playing online because of the voice headset on ALL online games , the buddylist, NO LAG, Thousands of Gamers, Hundreds of ass kicking clans, and the pure joy of beating someone's ass online and not having to kill the darn AI on offline games. And the graphics and power of course...And the Xbox Music Mixer....then also XSN Sports,...Halo 2, Counter Strike, Doom III, GTA 3, and GTA Vice City as well which will be out on xbox soon...less than 6 months for all of them i believe. Only about 3 months left for GTA 3 and Vice City. Then also the new opitions Xbox Live will have this October....Then there's also 2 controller sizes....Controller S a kid or smaller adult and the bigger controller for adults. And the wireless Controller, joy stick, light gun, steering wheel, and other useful tools. Then there's also no need for a memory card because of Xbox's huge amount of memory built in to it. As well as the enhanced features of Xbox games and exclusive extra content for many games on xbox that other game systems dont get. There's also a million more reasons xbox is the best but i dont think i can type then all without my hands hurting from all the typing.

6. Games   -   #26
    Originally posted by DarkBlizzard@13 July 2003 - 19:01
    Adthomp ( Im STILL going to call you it..your new name sucks) , ...You KNOW xbox is so much better and you KNOW you are going to go buy a xbox because its the ONLY system that is good for playing online because of the voice headset on ALL online games , the buddylist, NO LAG, Thousands of Gamers, Hundreds of ass kicking clans, and the pure joy of beating someone's ass online and not having to kill the darn AI on offline games. And the graphics and power of course...And the Xbox Music Mixer....then also XSN Sports,...Halo 2, Counter Strike, Doom III, GTA 3, and GTA Vice City as well which will be out on xbox soon...less than 6 months for all of them i believe. Only about 3 months left for GTA 3 and Vice City. Then also the new opitions Xbox Live will have this October....Then there's also 2 controller sizes....Controller S a kid or smaller adult and the bigger controller for adults. And the wireless Controller, joy stick, light gun, steering wheel, and other useful tools. Then there's also no need for a memory card because of Xbox's huge amount of memory built in to it. As well as the enhanced features of Xbox games and exclusive extra content for many games on xbox that other game systems dont get. There's also a million more reasons xbox is the best but i dont think i can type then all without my hands hurting from all the typing.
    First off:

The only reason why you play your toys online is because you have no real life offline.

Second:

Clans? Buddy Lists? Gamers? You will SOMEDAY be living in your mothers basement, kid.

Third:

Adult sized controller? Adults dont play with toys!

Fourth:

Dont be a racist!

Fifth:

Usefull tools? Yeah, so you can live on the internet! Go the fuck offline before someone e-kidnaps you!

7. Games   -   #27
    BANNED

8. Games   -   #28
    I like everything about Xbox except
    for the lack of a lot of games.

This is where Ps2 is better.

But still my pick is Xbox

Grr i cant wait for halo 2 - 2/2/2004

By the way,
    is it me or is it getting hot in here?

Oh wait...
    its just the FLAMING

9. Games   -   #29
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by awfullwaffle919+14 July 2003 - 12:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (awfullwaffle919 &#064; 14 July 2003 - 12:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DarkBlizzard@13 July 2003 - 19:01
    Adthomp ( Im STILL going to call you it..your new name sucks) , ...You KNOW xbox is so much better and you KNOW you are going to go buy a xbox because its the ONLY system that is good for playing online because of the voice headset on ALL online games , the buddylist, NO LAG, Thousands of Gamers, Hundreds of ass kicking clans, and the pure joy of beating someone&#39;s ass online and not having to kill the darn AI on offline games. And the graphics and power of course...And the Xbox Music Mixer....then also XSN Sports,...Halo 2, Counter Strike, Doom III, GTA 3, and GTA Vice City as well which will be out on xbox soon...less than 6 months for all of them i believe. Only about 3 months left for GTA 3 and Vice City. Then also the new opitions Xbox Live will have this October....Then there&#39;s also 2 controller sizes....Controller S a kid or smaller adult and the bigger controller for adults. And the wireless Controller, joy stick, light gun, steering wheel, and other useful tools. Then there&#39;s also no need for a memory card because of Xbox&#39;s huge amount of memory built in to it. As well as the enhanced features of Xbox games and exclusive extra content for many games on xbox that other game systems dont get. There&#39;s also a million more reasons xbox is the best but i dont think i can type then all without my hands hurting from all the typing.
    First off:

The only reason why you play your toys online is because you have no real life offline.

Second:

Clans? Buddy Lists? Gamers? You will SOMEDAY be living in your mothers basement, kid.

Third:

Adult sized controller? Adults dont play with toys&#33;

Fourth:

Dont be a racist&#33;

Fifth:

Usefull tools? Yeah, so you can live on the internet&#33; Go the fuck offline before someone e-kidnaps you&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Hey Darkblizzard

...only one person is a bigger racist than bush...and thats darkblizzard

10. Games   -   #30
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    I prefer the Atari 2600............Centepede Rules

Peace brotherdoobie B)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast