Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: T3 Cd Covers I Made

Originally posted by MeMeMeSoHony@13 July 2003 - 05:09
    ok , please dont laugh @ me , ok guys? but i cant save the dang covers...the very first two , for T3!! i left click and right click and it gives some stupid list "back , forward,stop,refresh,and home" thats all i get!
    lol

hey

its because you are browsing through Kazaa

press Ctrl + N
    for a new window

then save from there

2. Movies & TV   -   #52
    Anybody interested or know of a website that provides all this stuff, say if I wanted to start making copies at home and selling them at school. I want stuff that says DVD though, as I am getting a DVD burner and want to put the movies on DVD if possible. Any help from someone that does this would also be appreicated. Thanks muchos!

Peace,
    Alex

3. Movies & TV   -   #53
    DELETED POST BY USER!!!
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

4. Movies & TV   -   #54
    cool site cheers

5. Movies & TV   -   #55
    can some one make one for the ataris live in italy concert?

6. Movies & TV   -   #56
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Originally posted by slimboyfatz@14 July 2003 - 20:36
    Ok i've just setup my own page to download my DVD/VCD artworks from..It helps people on the Kazaa forum when viewing pages (56k peeps)..And at least there all now in one place..Come and see!!!

Cover Design pro.

The site looks great so far. I want to help with adding sleeves to your site, but I need to know a couple of measurements. I believe the sleeve is 1200x800 pixals, but I don't know the actual dimensions of the spine, and each side. I use Imageready and Photoshop 7 so the images won't look shitty like MS paint... lol

7. Movies & TV   -   #57
    Thanks for the comments about the site..tell ya m8's its the place to go LOL...
    In reference to your question about covers sizes DVD sleeve- 27.3cm (width inc. spine) 18.3cm (depth)...if u just want the spine width its 1.3cm...U could always try downloading one of my covers and just using the magic of Photoshop..erase and cut and paste what u want..

N.B. If its okay from now if u have any queries about the site and/or images contact me on the email you will find there..its on the Upload page (im a lazy bugger u see, and its easier now to just check comments from my email inbox)..Thanks

8. Movies & TV   -   #58
    ARE THERE MORE COVERS OF T3 PLEASE SENT SOMEONE TO MY THX!!!!!!

9. Movies & TV   -   #59
    OK PEEPS STOP PRESS!!!!
    My DVD covers website has now got a new address, and a new Name! (needed more space & stuff)..so apologies to people who submitted covers and i aint put them up yet (im now on to it)....

CoverNet

or u can try this link (either link is fine)....

Covernet link2

10. Movies & TV   -   #60
    Just added a new 'Movieworld' Forum to my site and need new Members Big Time..Please come and sign up...

http://pub218.ezboard.com/bcovernetforum69020

or visit the site....

http://www.covernet.2ya.com

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456