Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Giveaway!(for a while atleast)

snap3r's Avatar ..::/\::.. BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post
    TT 70 week old account and now this .. great

whats next

well first it was TT wich is lvl 7 next it is sweDVDr wich is lvl 8 and next it would be FTN (lvl9)
    i will wait for that

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    game1283's Avatar "ǝuo ǝɥʇ" BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    very nice nikmash232, I just hope persons here does not want it because it is rare.. but if they truly want it.. just a good luck for them

be careful bro
    -peace

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Great giveaway, nikmash232.

Gonna try my luck. Been wanting this for the fantastic DVDR's collection the site has (so do people say, never been a member there before) and the great speeds. Hope I can get it, if not life goes on.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Great giveaway..... Hope you find a really good user for that...Gudluck to all the participants...
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    ♥ FST Lover ♥ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Awesome giveaway dude, ill take a shot at this and try my luck and again if you need ratio proofs or anything, just ask for it

i promise to be a good and active member, definitely will not trade/ cheat/ share the account. I will try my best to keep a good ratio, which isn't a problem with my connection.

Anyways hope you consider me, and good luck with the giveaway

Wishing for: SweDVDR

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Great giveaway..... Hope you find a really good user for that...Gudluck to all the participants...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    awesome giveaway bro. just wished it was invite lol

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    ♥ FST Lover ♥ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Hey AWESOME giveaway dude !

Well, thought ill try my luck here would absolutely love Swedvdr, heard of it's large collection of DVDRs. i would definitely keep a good ratio at least 2:1 and i usually seed my stuff for weeks ..as my pc is always on. which isn't a problem for my fast connection speeds. Also, i will be an active member all around, and won't lower your reputation. I will most obviously not trade/ cheat/ share the account.

And again, any ratio proofs of any kind, feel free to ask Anyways, hope you consider me and good luck with the giveaway

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Hey AWESOME giveaway dude !

Well, thought ill try my luck here would absolutely love Swedvdr, heard of it's large collection of DVDRs. i would definitely keep a good ratio at least 2:1 and i usually seed my stuff for weeks ..as my pc is always on. which isn't a problem for my fast connection speeds. Also, i will be an active member all around, and won't lower your reputation. I will most obviously not trade/ cheat/ share the account.

And again, any ratio proofs of any kind, feel free to ask Anyways, hope you consider me and good luck with the giveaway

EDIT::: sorry for double post FST was laggy ...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast