Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Request: Revolt Review

ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    Seems like there's a lot of reverse psychology going on here .

Revolt is a forum where decent people like to hang out, plain and simple. Those that join for ulterior motives soon discover that the staff there are a lot smarter then they are and are kindly shown the exit.

Some join and all they are interested in is getting their post count up, you know the sort of thing...."yeah"...."funny"..."great" and so on. They don't usually last long.

Don't believe everything posted here....there are many reasons why accounts get disabled.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Remi's Avatar Mr. Remi to you!! BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Hope i can get a chance to be part of that community in a near future, it´s a small community, with true and trusted members (so i have heard ) ...hope i can get a invite soon...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by hangemhigh View Post
    you like walking on eggshells for fear of insta-ban??
    than thats your place. Make a witty comment or try joking around.. Banned.
    Site sucks in my opinion
    You must be kidding ...revolt is all about free speech, but for many here on FST you wouldn't fit in it's not for traders that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by akkk View Post
    As a quantity they aren't so rare because every user has about 10 invites but no one would share them so that they keep their high level. So overall they are rare.
    That is true because all people on revolt care about is rarity and how high its level is. We would never give out our invites (I have 100) because then it wouldn't be as rare...you my friend are very clever

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    their mods look around here and i guess invite people they think are good posters and will be the same way on their forums, just be active and maybe you'll get lucky like i did and you wont even have to ask for it.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    still sounds like a place that i would like to able to go post chat and altough i am an out of work comedian i no when to be serious , and an answer to pro267 a woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    I assumed it was a tracker like T.leech but with a better community. Guess i wont ask for an invite just yet then.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    thelevy23's Avatar ISC RULEZ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    revolt if a forum more then a tracker
    although revolt has torrents the main purpose of this site is to be a forum and as a forum it's pretty good
    "I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying"-Michael Jordan-

fsc lover

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by thelevy23 View Post
    revolt if a forum more then a tracker
    although revolt has torrents the main purpose of this site is to be a forum and as a forum it's pretty good
    Forgot to ask, so what are the rules for it. I mean how much do you need to partcipate to avoid getting removed for inactivty,I presume that would include the forums

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by hangemhigh View Post
    you like walking on eggshells for fear of insta-ban??
    than thats your place. Make a witty comment or try joking around.. Banned.
    Site sucks in my opinion
    Are you still on this same page!! This is the same old thing you said in this thread...https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...e2#post2321904

Since cut/paste is a lame way to talk I won't repeat myself.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    there are very few rules with Revolt, that is the beauty of the forum, it is simply a place for like minded people to meet, and is an invite only forum for that reason,the main thing is there is a 'probationary' period to find out what kind of member you will be. There are only a few simple rules to the site, but spamming is a major one and guarantees a very swift exit, so as others have said single word replies like 'yah' 'lol' etc or even not being on topic and randomly posting are not things that are wanted at the forum & active traders are removed too by the mods. It really isn't about the rarity, it is rare simply because revolt wants to remain private. But the administrators have seen some people from fst that they like and they have been invited, aysomc is one who was invited by the revolt sysop, so it isn't one sided. They simply want 'quality' members and you are far more free to speak your own opinion on revolt and be respected for it, than any other forum to which I belong, so do not believe those who were banned, it isnt the whole truth the main reasons for banning in the first days were duplicate a/c's which there were many, known traders and an insane amount of spam in the forum threads, they even have a special avatar for spamtards

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast