Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am looking for a free invite to Fight Traders Now !!!

BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind$oFine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    well you're new and not active so i assume you'll get one shortly.
    It seems like you say that every time someone requests FTN...
    oh wait... you do.

Kind of exaggerated, too.

And, Y@KUZA, try to do some giveaways here, talk to some people, get involved in the forum, be as nice/helpful as possible, wait a while, make yourself known a little bit. Then request.. other people here will support you if you've made good impressions, and you'll be much more successful.
    easiest way of saying it and its the truth, should i be like a bunch of other people here and censor what i say and kiss ass so the mods from top sites fall in love with me? i said it a couple times to get brandons attention that the way he was giving out invites wasnt right, there are a lot of deserving members on this board that dont get shit but a couple kids who havnt contributed anything got in cause they know how to make a new thread and beg.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind$oFine View Post

It seems like you say that every time someone requests FTN...
    oh wait... you do.

Kind of exaggerated, too.

And, Y@KUZA, try to do some giveaways here, talk to some people, get involved in the forum, be as nice/helpful as possible, wait a while, make yourself known a little bit. Then request.. other people here will support you if you've made good impressions, and you'll be much more successful.
    easiest way of saying it and its the truth, should i be like a bunch of other people here and censor what i say and kiss ass so the mods from top sites fall in love with me? i said it a couple times to get brandons attention that the way he was giving out invites wasnt right, there are a lot of deserving members on this board that dont get shit but a couple kids who havnt contributed anything got in cause they know how to make a new thread and beg.
    Absolutely, 1000% AGREE with U, and we know who those "bunch of Kids " are. Now, they can "Brag" around with their Userbar and avatar, running around the Forum , offering their 2 cents, thinking they are more "senior" and knowlegable and better than Others.
    Just causes alot of animosity,in the Forum. Just my 2 cents.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Help me please i want FTN so much...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12