Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: FTN or SCT or FSC: Second Edition

Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    bump
    Last edited by squirr3l; 10-20-2007 at 04:27 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    bumped!

Request Change: FTN [first priority] and FSC [second priority]. I no longer have desire for SCT.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    your avatar makes me laugh. (free bump)

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    davidw89's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    squirr3l i am the the same boat ...waiting and waiting forever

I think theres a high chance of you getting banned if you give out SCT/FTN invites on this forum(this is considered trading to some extent) which may explain why no one is giving them out. Combine that with several factors such as how rare it is to actually get invites, issues involving "trust" when inviting randomz and the general 50% "can i have sct/ftn please" thread..you can see why.

I recommend you start with a lower tracker and work your way up..if you become a respected member/VIP/Uploader on other mid level trackers, people will be more inclined to invite you.

Cheers

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    I no longer have desire for SCT.
    why the sudden change of mind?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    jrzy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    squirr3l, keep doing your thing...eventually you will be blessed w/ this invite...till then keep being yourself...you're a good guy.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    I no longer have desire for SCT.
    why the sudden change of mind?
    a good friend of mine has SCT n he said FTN (for scene) and FSC (for community) would be better choice for me...i trust him.

Quote Originally Posted by davidw89 View Post
    squirr3l i am the the same boat ...waiting and waiting forever

I think theres a high chance of you getting banned if you give out SCT/FTN invites on this forum(this is considered trading to some extent) which may explain why no one is giving them out. Combine that with several factors such as how rare it is to actually get invites, issues involving "trust" when inviting randomz and the general 50% "can i have sct/ftn please" thread..you can see why.

I recommend you start with a lower tracker and work your way up..if you become a respected member/VIP/Uploader on other mid level trackers, people will be more inclined to invite you.

Cheers
    i know what u saying. I used to be uploader in 3 tracker (if i remember correctly RTS1, scenelinks, and toxic) but i didn't feel much "attached" toxic n scenelinks whears RTS1 went down. As for VIP stat, i don't donate at all neither do i know admin/mods personally...so the other way is through "contribution" which indeed takes time and patience.

@ jrzy,
    Last edited by squirr3l; 10-20-2007 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    nthpeter's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    First of all, I believe you, and I don't want to hurt you. I'm also a college student, I also have a very low connection speed, and I'm dreaming of a ScT/FTN invite. But there are a lot of other ppl willing free invites to these top level sites, I can dl all of their content just a few minutes later, but who cares? 3 months of life for 1-2 minutes? I'm a member of dozens of communities, like FST, which are very good and full of good guys, and I know ppl who thinks that they were very stupid to spend much time and money (for seeding) for a site like ScT/FTN.

(ps.: the race for these invites is a very stupid thing... :S
    ps2.: hope you get one, if you really want it...)

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    bthanks for ur input nthpeter i can feel where u are coming from.

I think i am just being childish asking FTN week after week...i feel like i should lock this thread.

EDIT: thread locked. Will wait for giveaway or till a friend of mine gets it.
    Last edited by squirr3l; 10-20-2007 at 05:40 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345