Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: WIAW: Invite System Style

spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by rd4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    @Grind$oFine some1 will lose his job soon

that`s your dream spark and don`t dream too much that`s not good for u
    What is wrong with you?
    Last edited by Skizo; 10-18-2007 at 03:46 AM. Reason: quote of deleted post
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    fazzy07's Avatar Something Something BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Great job Grind$oFine
    One tracker missing is TTi. They should have been on level 5 since they give only 1 invite when promoted but for now it should be on level 4 because of the recent splurge of invites

EDIT: nvm just saw it at 6. My midterms are killing me. Sorry about that

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    mysterious's Avatar POLAK BT Rep: +3
    TDC is on lvl 10 and 6 i think it should be lvl 6

and what about pt?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    REVTTtorrent's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85
    WTF

what is that ??

SCT with revTT + iplay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no one will trade it with that

the basic on old WIAW is better ( rarity is not with the handeld invites )
    (gone forever )

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Tbag's Avatar Sct and Fst Whore BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    REVTTtorrent,

Quote Originally Posted by Grind$oFine View Post

This is not for traders to see how sites rarity compares to one another's. This is merely for the average person hoping to get a free invite and not knowing what they're up against.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    For obvious reasons I like this better than the existing original and official WIAW thread. As this is for invites only (which is a good thing, considering that this list should be so far removed from (account)trading as possible) quite a few trackers are not or should not be listed. I see little hope of this ever getting a foot into the door, though.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Like the idea- just to know what kind of site u join whenever that time comes.Rarity means security, n i guess thats true, i have no elite sites cause i do not trade? Wont! I dont look down on traders- but why hoard invites or accounts to probably never give out? Why cant we obey site rules such do not trade invites? I would give some away if others did more... I never win a giveaway but my stats n other should show something- i stopped participating in giveaways cause of that. The good ones seemed impossible? The rarity and level thread are definatly accurate, if you judge by how easy it is to receive a account at that certain site. I have no high level sites! Good thread! What is torrentbitro? -why so high? n wasnt st open last week?
    Last edited by pone44; 10-18-2007 at 06:23 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    ROFL-LOL's Avatar I Like You BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Rp invites:

There's invitesystem (which many users doesn't know), but it works in that way that You get invites when you win a competition. So only few users has invites. And signup aren't so often open. Last time when they were open was like 4/5 months ago. and some users say that they ban foreigners, but the don't. They ban only users which has double accounts or they had banned before Or if many of users are using same Isp and that isp users has many double account, they might ban that isp.
    You rate this.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    I didn't make this to start a war between traders and "anti-traders". I have my beliefs and I'm sure we all do, but there's no point in arguing over something that will never change, so no arguing in here!

I'm well aware the original is way better for some people here. I made this set of levels to try and portray the OTHER point of view. The point of view of people who giveaway/request invites only. Not a guide for traders, and not a guide with anything related to any transfer of accounts. (Which the other list definitely incorporates trading and accounts.)

Keep in mind, this is in ALPHA stage, it's just a baby, only like an hour old. More things will be done as soon as I figure out all the sites invites systems. I have plans and the levels will make more sense when it's finished.

I've made it clear that I think FST's original ratings can often sway the demand, and I think that's an unfortunate yet unstoppable situation. In reality, I hope this list will become the true telling of how hard it is to get a free invite. I also have a bit of experience swaying me to say I do think this is pretty accurate.

And just because FTN or something else is level 8 on mine and level 9 on the original doesn't mean I think it's easier to get. It just means it's easier to get a free level 8 on my list than a level 9 or 10 (in typical situations).

I don't think this is gonna get stickied or anything that intense, but it will be around for people who are interested, and I think it can even be used hand in hand with the other official FST levels, so I intend on putting some work into this and getting it done.

P.S. Thanks for everyone's input.

P.P.S. People seeking invites and unsuccessful, your day will come.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    ST should go down to level 2. It is closed sometimes but its mostly open a lot. You can just go to the site and sign up for free which i did like a week or two ago. Second... you put dvdclub in noted and in level 6. I think it should be noted as you can get invites in irc and invites are readily available with easy to get requirements.... Third.. revtt should be level 5 or 6 considering u can get invites for free for being a PU. Its not donation only anymore, everyone including regular members older than 4 weeks got invites.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast