Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Giveaway!

Poster
    I'd appreciate an Indietorrents invite if you still have one.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Mems's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind$oFine View Post

Why do you "need" TTi?
    as i like this site and need to join it

please mate i need it
    Ratios Here

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    Can you help me out with CinemaObscura? I'd like to have a look at it

I'm already a member of KG and i think it would be a good addition to have CinemaObscura to get old movies and repertoire.

Thx
    Same here

Thank you
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Just so everyone is aware, I took TTi down because I thought I could use the bonus system, but I'm not a PU there, so I can't do anything. (I thought the only thing you couldn't trade in for was UL credit for YOURSELF.)

I need about 20GB more upload (which wont take long if I'm determined), and then I'll do giveaways with TTi when I reach that goal.

Sorry about the mix up.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +3

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind$oFine
    Just so everyone is aware, I took TTi down because I thought I could use the bonus system, but I'm not a PU there, so I can't do anything. (I thought the only thing you couldn't trade in for was UL credit for YOURSELF.)

I need about 20GB more upload (which wont take long if I'm determined), and then I'll do giveaways with TTi when I reach that goal.

Sorry about the mix up.
    ^ ya u can't use bonus until u are PU. If you don't have seedbox or any such mean to get 20 GB within 25 days, contact me...i perhaps can help u out
    Last edited by squirr3l; 10-19-2007 at 03:16 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    thx for the invite

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    memike's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    may i get Cinema-Obscura looking for old cinema stuff heard it is like kg thanks

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Someone helped me out
    And actually, lots of people offered to help me, and even offered to help in multiple ways which I didn't even think of. FST is the best.

Anyway, I got assistance bumping up to PU, so I have an invite for TTi listed, and I'm debating using my credit to bump me up to Pro to get more invites or to giveaway it as seedhours/GBs.

I think I'll sleep on that, and add that tomorrow.

I've talked to most people here who've posted, and if I haven't I probably need more/better explaination of why you want the invite. Feel free to PM me more info.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    magodeoz's Avatar muk BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    hey m8
    I want IndieTorrents plz
    i download music all the time and i heard its good tracker, so i want to check it out

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast