• Fuck Hell no tehy are retards Crazy for Money

21 26.92%
  • I will give my answer in my Post

2 2.56%
  • Who cares lemme spam :>

14 17.95%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do u still Feel Proud To be a member of SCT

Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrststyle View Post
    i don't have an account there...so..i don;t know...how it feels :-<..
    Well thanks for that great observation there.
    Site hasn't changed, so whats the big deal? I'm still happy to be there...

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post

you forgot about the best content
    Oh thats right and the nicest car, and the hottest GF , and the biggest c*ck too did I miss anything else??
    Hottest staff (Spooky and lush)...

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    SCT used to have a very different image (i was one of the first ones there way back) where it was sorta how FTN is now, exclusive and private. Now it's in a state of constant expansion and growth, resorted to p2l, users pay for the sct seed server, and now relies on that to survive vs the old days where there were uploader groups of amazing friendships who would all group up on late nights and race each other to get that release up.. Personally I'm sad about how disappointed I am in sct from what I used to love so much about it.. SCT to me is now just another TL. The day people stop paying for sct's 90 triple quad core 9GB ram super xeon servers, sct will die.
    I would love to see how xmore, zasx, and the others feel about what it's become today..

Anyways, a bit off topic sorry.
    I believe the original poster was referring to how sct isn't as "elite" as it once was because it's so easy to get into now. When you say "yea I'm on sct" chances are the other person will say "yep, me too."
    For example: Friend of mine was able to pm a staff member and buy their way in.

Anyways, I saw two people ask what this thread was all about, this was my take on it.
    Last edited by Brandon; 10-19-2007 at 05:33 PM.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I love SCT. Issue of donating and SOME STERN look behind the scenes won't make me change my love and passion. SCT has been one of the best trackers and it will remain so - for a considerable time. Anyway, who cares that much about Torrents - politics? Let's seed and leech! And enjoy some quality- content!
    A malis vituperari laus est.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    I use SCT
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Hey Brandon dont you think you should change your sig now seeing as your back as a staff member at FTN

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by _coder_ View Post
    Hey Brandon dont you think you should change your sig now seeing as your back as a staff member at FTN
    I'm not staff at FTN. This question prob would have been better in a PM on FTN though since this thread is about sct
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by _coder_ View Post
    I'm not staff at FTN. This question prob would have been better in a PM on FTN though since this thread is about sct

Sorry for being off topic I was just a bit curious since your name is displayed on the staff page so im a bit confused now

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    I havent been a member of sct though i want it so much, so it would be a good idea to raise the limit, but how do i get in anyway?

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by asalada View Post
    I havent been a member of sct though i want it so much, so it would be a good idea to raise the limit, but how do i get in anyway?
    Make a friend or pay someone

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast