Thread: TiT - SOON

Poster BT Rep: +4
    Do you have an account at tit?

2. BitTorrent   -   #182
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by pharaoh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by users View Post

so its high rarity??.
    rarity shouldn't really matter. most of the rare sites are way over rated. aids was rare once. could say i don't want it. besides if you don't have a seed box for those high level trackers your chances of lasting there is like a snowballs chance in hell. so what if one site gets it 30 mins. before another. if you ask me i wouldn't want my site even rated. if that's not an attention grabber for the riaa i don't know what is. if we go after the best wouldn't they?
    Users is a trader so it's hardly surprising all he is interested in is it's level.
    And I think you are wrong about ratings bit riaa definitely cares more about larger sites than small ones no matter their alleged status.

I agree with you about the seedbox thing though stupid, should be unnecessary and a pain in the ass.

3. BitTorrent   -   #183
    pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    "And I think you are wrong about ratings bit riaa definitely cares more about larger sites than small ones no matter their alleged status."

That could be true maybe that's why some sites try to keep a low user amount

4. BitTorrent   -   #184
    triso's Avatar Member

Surprised/Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by pharaoh View Post
    "And I think you are wrong about ratings bit riaa definitely cares more about larger sites than small ones no matter their alleged status."

That could be true maybe that's why some sites try to keep a low user amount
    The MPAA and RIAA only care about new releases up to about two-years old. Anything else goes under their radar.

5. BitTorrent   -   #185
    do you want to confess about something triso?

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 916171819