Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any sites which are hard to get into?

Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    The hardest is the "The Place".
    Top secret, only 600 registered.
    Can't beat the feeling.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster
    i wonder why ppl wanna get into them so badly... i meen Uk-T.. wtf its a craptracker -_-
    Vikings Never Die! They Just Go To Valhall And Regroup!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by sakingsny View Post
    ofcourse they are see the WIAW thread in BT invitez zone and you will see trackers who are level 1 to level 10 the level 10 is the most harder sites to get in...
    what does the WIAW thread have to do with the posters question!!?? thats soley based on traders values.... and does not really reflect the actual difficulty of getting into a tracker...

and as a side note.. if that list didn't exist.. it would be a heck of a lot easier to get into the trackers.. since there would be less desire to have'em. as it stands people only want some sites only because of their position in said list nothing more!.. so that list is pretty much useless. besides, it was never meant to be taken as serious as it has.. IT'S JUST A GUIDE!

anyways, i would have to agree with sylarr666, "the place" is pretty tough to get in so is the obvious one F*N...
    Last edited by jasperr; 10-22-2007 at 12:53 PM.
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    game1283's Avatar "ǝuo ǝɥʇ" BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    The hardest is the "The Place".
    Top secret, only 600 registered.
    Can't beat the feeling.
    am I missing something? I log into theplace..
    Registered Enabled Users - 3682

If I'm wrong correct me guys

Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sakingsny View Post
    ofcourse they are see the WIAW thread in BT invitez zone and you will see trackers who are level 1 to level 10 the level 10 is the most harder sites to get in...
    what does the WIAW thread have to do with the posters question!!?? thats soley based on traders values.... and does not really reflect the actual difficulty of getting into a tracker...

and as a side note.. if that list didn't exist.. it would be a heck of a lot easier to get into the trackers.. since there would be less desire to have'em. as it stands people only want some sites only because of their position in said list nothing more!.. so that list is pretty much useless. besides, it was never meant to be taken as serious as it has.. IT'S JUST A GUIDE!

anyways, i would have to agree with sylarr666, "the place" is pretty tough to get in so is the obvious one F*N...
    It is important to the poster's question because WIAW is based on rarity

This Scale Is To Rate Sites From 1 To 10
    • 1 being the easiest to get into a site and 10 the hardest.
    • This has nothing to do with contents of the trackers.
    • Ratings of trackers themselves are in the [#] tags.
    Last edited by game1283; 10-22-2007 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster
    Why do people want UK-T, it's hardly amazing

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I can't refer to the original name, game 1283, Old Buddy. The real name is Scenespot. I call it the place because that is the place.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    game1283's Avatar "ǝuo ǝɥʇ" BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    I can't refer to the original name, game 1283, Old Buddy. The real name is Scenespot. I call it the place because that is the place.
    Oh, my mistake, thanks for correcting me I knew that I was missing something here

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    U still like FTN?

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    There are a lot of trackers that are hard to get in. And the only thing harder is to understand why so many people want in them so badly.

At the end of the day, it's what you've downloaded, not where or how fast. I can understand the no-trade rule here and on most forums more and more as it seems like the only thing some guys care about is moving up the ladder at all costs.

I absolutely agree with what's been said here, if there was no level list, most trackers would drop on the rarity scale, regardless of their torrent base.

What would count would be the community. Now that would be an interesting level list.
    Last edited by Effer; 10-22-2007 at 02:57 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    I also made a list, based on only invite system, still being worked on, but it sometimes give a good point of view.

The original WIAW can be deceiving sometimes to someone who's just looking for a free invite.
    My list isn't for everyone, but some people seem to like it

The link is in my signature..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast