Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Am broken

Actatoi's Avatar 2+2 is 5 if I say so BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by BawA View Post
    ok this is weired, i eat a finger long tuna sandwich at night with some fruits and a piece of a cake(not forest type, its home bake with nothing on it, kinda to eat with tea) and today i weight and guess what i freakin dropped 2Kgs, is this kinda joke, i dont eat and i dont drop a shit but if i eat i drop
    i guess pills which am using needs something to be mixed with for digestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Benchez
    Quitting being an Arsenal fan will help you shave off the pounds. Thing of all the beer and pies you won't eat.
    your just jelues because they didnt loss a single match this season(yet)
    If you do not eat your body will believe you are starving and your metabolism will not be as good as if you eat. Eating less but more times in a day is a very effective way to have your metabolism going on, on a high rate.
    What an ordinary day, the extraordinary way.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Guys what you think of this
    http://www.fatloss4idiots.com/1280index2.html
    please read whole, i am really considering this since am not losing anything from past 3 weeks and their words seems so true cuz it happened to me what their trying to prove. they say eating more but right will make you lose and as i said before it happen that i went for a week or two under strict diet without result but the following week i changed my diet with one n8 me eating some heavy food which made me lose 2 Kg over night.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

3. Lounge   -   #43
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Bawa, If you don't eat your body holds onto stored fat to protect iteself from starvation. If you eat a sensible balanced diet with regular small meals you will loose weight. If you don't eat, your metabolism, which is the thing that burns the fat away, will be slower. Eat regularly and the fat burning ability of your body will be faster.

I cant think of any more ways of putting it but: NO FOOD=BODY HOLDS ONTO STORED FAT. REGULAR HEALTHY FOOD=BODY WILL USE MORE STORED FAT.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    BawA

Have you considered speaking to a professional dietician. Getting a diet sheet from him/ her. Then sticking to that. Strikes me that's your best bet.

I would think most decent gyms either have one or could point you in the right direction. Bearing in mind that different people have different lifestyles and different goals so may have different dietary requirements.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    ok after a year now am down to 110Kg from 153Kg, lost 43Kg, another 10 and am done.
    i just started dumbbells(16Kg) to shape up my upper body and i felt a flash back, it hurts like hell, exactly like when i started the jogging. but one thing is surprise for sure, i got pretty good muscles and its been only three days.
    Last edited by BawA; 09-29-2008 at 04:57 PM.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

6. Lounge   -   #46
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    can you lift a 20 kg potato bag ?

7. Lounge   -   #47
    i lift 50kg rise bag all the time but its not like i do practice with it

anyway how thats relevant to anything i said?
    Last edited by BawA; 09-29-2008 at 05:05 PM.

Benjamen button

8. Lounge   -   #48
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    ok after a year now am down to 110Kg from 153Kg, lost 43Kg, another 10 and am done.
    i just started dumbbells(16Kg) to shape up my upper body and i felt a flash back, it hurts like hell, exactly like when i started the jogging. but one thing is surprise for sure, i got pretty good muscles and its been only three days.
    Get your best mate to get married and buy you a bridesmaids dress thats too small. You'll drop 2 1/2 stone in 8 weeks through sheer fear then have to have the damn thing taken in.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent

10. Lounge   -   #50
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    i lift 50kg rise bag all the time but its not like i do practice with it

anyway how thats relevant to anything i said?
    ok cool. now put a potato in the bag and try again

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast