Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OiNK - doe it work flawlessly now?

Poster BT Rep: +5
    yes, oink offline for me to :-/

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    pbjabba's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    I thought it was just my internet going nuts so i swung by here and it appears its down for everyone I don't reckon it'll be down long tho
    And you know what? Macs are too hip. "Oh, look at me! I do graphic design! I wear women's jeans and hang out in coffee shops! I'm a DJ!" Well good for you. My computer is not a fashion statement. It's a computer.
    - Looking for HDBits.org invite - Thanks Magnum

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Squizzle's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"")
    It has been reported on the UK radio station "Radio 1" that a man from Darlington, UK has been arrested in relation to OiNK this morning. I'm guessing that this is likely not going to turn out well.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by Squizzle View Post
    It has been reported on the UK radio station "Radio 1" that a man from Darlington, UK has been arrested in relation to OiNK this morning. I'm guessing that this is likely not going to turn out well.
    Wtf ://
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    By the way, I didn't hear the news report it first hand but have heard it from a good friend just a few minutes ago. Nothing online about it yet, keep checking the usual news sites.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    pbjabba's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    And you know what? Macs are too hip. "Oh, look at me! I do graphic design! I wear women's jeans and hang out in coffee shops! I'm a DJ!" Well good for you. My computer is not a fashion statement. It's a computer.
    - Looking for HDBits.org invite - Thanks Magnum

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I hope that's not so serious.....

Edited: After i read the news.... Fu*k it is serious....
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    psxcite's Avatar Pimpilicious Penguin
    Damn. One of the premier music sites on the net? This could be a sad day indeed.
    "Dude, where's my rar?"

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by pbjabba View Post
    That looks about right to me...

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by kirktrix View Post
    I hope that's not so serious.....
    Oinks gone for a long time thats for sure
    Check this

Edit:the link is already posted!
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast