Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problem uploading NZB

Racket's Avatar Retired
    I uploaded that nzb fine; however, a wierd nfo showed in the code box even though I didn't put it there. I trashed the thread as I didn't know really want it was, but to let you know..

I used your nzb from the mediafire link.
    I uploaded the nzb in the new post by browsing to it via the box under the thread box.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    At present I am having difficulty posting replies in the Lounge. It is only happening on FST. I will cross my fingers that this gets posted.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    At present I am having difficulty posting replies in the Lounge. It is only happening on FST. I will cross my fingers that this gets posted.
    weired thing... i posted in word association thread and it got posted but was removed when i view the thread a while later.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by BawA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    weired thing... i posted in word association thread and it got posted but was removed when i view the thread a while later.
    I am having a lot of problems. Sometimes the board does not load with the images that you first see. It loads with earlier posts showing. If you refresh, it then loads with the images that you first saw.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    now am getting notification of new replys in word association post on my email, i can even see the preview in that email but when view the actuall thread there is no such a reply, posts are stuck at 4310. email says boab's reply is latest(Slowly) but i cant see it.

last reply i see when viewing that thread is thewizeard's "Patiently" reply which is posted trice
    Last edited by BawA; 10-27-2007 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    Take a look at my last post in the Lounge. Word Association thread.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    Poster
    Hmm so how come I can't upload it

Its an Indian movie. Wanted to upload some coz din't see any here.

Hooooray finally managed to upload one. The first time it said invalid link specified. But the second time, it got through, to the wrong board however =(

Anyway has this got to do with my using Firefox in any way?

Ah well only managed to upload one. But again back to square one. I'm always getting stuck at newthread.php and then blank. Nothing happens
    Last edited by maddyks; 10-29-2007 at 06:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Nobody knows Nobody..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12