Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Brand New Music Site Looking for Members - 100GB Upload Credit for 1st 100 users!

Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    it's not made. the theme that is available atm is a normal PHBB (sp?) theme. so quit saying, badly made etc

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Let me think... With the crap going on in the BT community, I will be the last one to sign up for a publicly announced music tracker. Even if you are legit, this crap is so open right now, and everyone is at risk when signing up. Think people think... Just like any "private" site that advertises openly on a public forum to gain new "hopefully" paying members is a lost cause. How much is FST making off these "private" sites advertisement?

P.S. Give me 500GB and I will sign up....go ahead and see what you get in return for that 100gb credit. If you have to advertise here, you are not any more private than piratebay.
    Last edited by SHUVT; 10-26-2007 at 01:13 AM.
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Well as they say if it's too good to be true then it probably is.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Last edited by huydini; 08-18-2009 at 10:01 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post
    Let me think... With the crap going on in the BT community, I will be the last one to sign up for a publicly announced music tracker. Even if you are legit, this crap is so open right now, and everyone is at risk when signing up. Think people think... Just like any "private" site that advertises openly on a public forum to gain new "hopefully" paying members is a lost cause. How much is FST making off these "private" sites advertisement?

P.S. Give me 500GB and I will sign up....go ahead and see what you get in return for that 100gb credit. If you have to advertise here, you are not any more private than piratebay.
    Looks like the Oink situation is making you a little nuts, I'm sure Mediadefender-types are enjoying all this insanity. Where is a request for "hopefully paying members"?? Where is even a voluntary donation link?? PLEASE point me to it, or stop posting misinformation. The media does enough of that.

Site needs more seeders and leechers so it would be foolish to be totally private right away. The site is NOT hosted in vulnerable locations such as Oink foolishly was. There is no comparison.

All I did was provide info on a great new (and legal) music site. No laws are being broken in the country where its hosted, so please try to keep your excessive paranoia away from these threads. Its not helpful to anyone and just spreads panic.

Btw Oink was private and piratebay is not, which site is still alive? You haven't made a single good point in your post, sorry. If you cared about the survival of torrent communities you wouldn't be coming to threads like this one to start more fear-mongering.

edit: and dont worry you probably wont get the 100gb even if you wanted to. only 8 spots left
    Last edited by james99; 10-26-2007 at 01:33 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by james99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post

Looks like the Oink situation is making you a little nuts, I'm sure Mediadefender-types are enjoying all this insanity. Where is a request for "hopefully paying members"?? Where is even a voluntary donation link?? PLEASE point me to it, or stop posting misinformation. The media does enough of that.

Site needs more seeders and leechers so it would be foolish to be totally private right away. The site is NOT hosted in vulnerable locations such as Oink foolishly was. There is no comparison.

All I did was provide info on a great new (and legal) music site. No laws are being broken in the country where its hosted, so please try to keep your excessive paranoia away from these threads. Its not helpful to anyone and just spreads panic.

Btw Oink was private and piratebay is not, which site is still alive? You haven't made a single good point in your post, sorry. If you cared about the survival of torrent communities you wouldn't be coming to threads like this one to start more fear-mongering.

edit: and dont worry you probably wont get the 100gb even if you wanted to. only 8 spots left
    I would tell you what you can do with your 100gb credit, but I am not that kind of guy. For a new site you come out swinging like you got some, but in the end you have nothing more to offer than any one of the thousands of public and "private" trackers out there.

If you had the connections it takes to run a real tracker then you would not need to advertise your site here unless you had some motive behind it. FACT

Don't take my DP status as a reflection of someone who does not know what they are talking about...

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Yes I already told you the motive: site needs seeders and leechers (if its not obvious).

Your DP status has nothing to do with it. I was simply replying to what you said, though I'm sure your DP status is very much deserved.

Also, I guess you've never read any interviews with brokep, he made quite a good point about SPREADING into many smaller, specialized sites rather than huge sites like oink and stmusic (which are VERY easy targets). But I dont think you care much about the survival of torrent communities, and judging from just a few of your posts you seem to have a habit of trying to put down new sites. To me it seems like troll behavior so I'll just stop here. Hope you can find something better to do with your life than bashing all new sites.
    Last edited by james99; 10-26-2007 at 01:54 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    p1r4t3's Avatar More drama? ffs BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Incidentally, the new sites that are popping up dont do much to help your cause either. Most new sites today are run by immature kids, traders, scammers, who just want the feel of power over others, or make their tracker "rare" so they can trade with others.

Oink knew what he was doing, even with the site down, no user is bound to be affected. In fact the ips werent available. It took ages for oink to become what it is, and I dont think you can get its members by calling yourself a great new music site which it isnt, and is in fact prolly a straight up scam or a MPAA/RIAA run site. Obviously we do know that MPAA / RIAA have new sites, so what makes u not them?

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    This coming from a new member here? I have seen many sites come and go. The ones that last were never advertised on a public forum. Plain and simple. Honestly , good luck with your tracker and I hope you prove me wrong. Maybe a little more credit may have been given if you did not hide behind james99 and used a nick that I may be familiar with. Just a bad call in my opinion thats all.

Off to troll be back in a few...
    Last edited by SHUVT; 10-26-2007 at 02:04 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by p1r4t3 View Post
    Incidentally, the new sites that are popping up dont do much to help your cause either. Most new sites today are run by immature kids, traders, scammers, who just want the feel of power over others, or make their tracker "rare" so they can trade with others.

Oink knew what he was doing, even with the site down, no user is bound to be affected. In fact the ips werent available. It took ages for oink to become what it is, and I dont think you can get its members by calling yourself a great new music site which it isnt, and is in fact prolly a straight up scam or a MPAA/RIAA run site. Obviously we do know that MPAA / RIAA have new sites, so what makes u not them?
    Well, I think its great, youre free to disagree. I've known the admin a little longer than you so you wont be changing my mind.

And yeah, I'm sure the MPAA picked Ukraine, because USA and Russia have such great relations and agree completely on copyright laws! Oh wait, they dont...

Your whole post actually can be applied to ANY tracker that opened and was only on its 3rd day of functioning. Easy to attack the new smaller sites but I'm sure 99% of these bashers are affiliated with competing sites so dont worry, I understand your motives

And having 50+gb of new music available and seeded in just 3 days all posted by just one guy is pretty damn good, I dont care what you think.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast