Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: when is it too early to start drinking?

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Totti View Post
    Man the u.s sucks ass I'm here in the great state of Texas visiting my family (on leave from the Israeli army) so i go to a restaurant and want to order a beer but WAIT no drinking age is 21 not like Israel or any other normal country in the world where it is 18 WTF?!?!!?
    Sorry our country isn't "normal". Don't like it? GTFO.

The entire US has a drinking age of 21. Canada is 20 I believe.

All of the states implemented it from 18 years of age in order to cut down accidents and drunk driving fatalities. Statistics show that it has worked, so I'm fine with it.

Are you with family? You can drink if you have a legal guardian present.

yo

2. Lounge   -   #12
    DooMeD68's Avatar Domain Of Sutekh
    too right !

3. Lounge   -   #13
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Totti View Post
    Man the u.s sucks ass I'm here in the great state of Texas visiting my family (on leave from the Israeli army) so i go to a restaurant and want to order a beer but WAIT no drinking age is 21 not like Israel or any other normal country in the world where it is 18 WTF?!?!!?
    Sorry our country isn't "normal". Don't like it? GTFO.

The entire US has a drinking age of 21. Canada is 20 I believe.

All of the states implemented it from 18 years of age in order to cut down accidents and drunk driving fatalities. Statistics show that it has worked, so I'm fine with it.

Are you with family? You can drink if you have a legal guardian present.
    Canada is 19, unless it's Alberta their drinking age is 18.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    not if the bars open ,when we used to go on vaca to wildwood in my younger days our house we rented for the week was across the street from the bar we would get up and out when the bar light was lit ..which meant they were open mmmmmnnnn beer and steamed hot dogs what a great breakfast wish i could still be there today but alas im a working fool now with no time or money for such dreams oohhh yeah many games of shuffle alley ,,,, a bowling game
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

5. Lounge   -   #15
    hippychick's Avatar Memo, what memo? BT Rep: +5
    hmmm lets see
    If your between 16 and 20 and you start to drink at noon, you'll be wasted by 5 pm and passed out by 9pm. Vomiting by midnoght You can't handle booze yet.

Between 20 and 30 if you start before noon. You'll be wasted by 9pm and passed out by midnight. Your a young alkie going to college parties with your buddies, you got it going on

Between 30 and 40 if you drink after noon. Your being social at happy hour with friends and co-workers, If you drink alone to get drunk, your an alkie and need to think about rehab.

Over 40 and you drink after noon before 5pm your a closet alkie. After 5pm happy houir with friends, your chilling. Alone your a drunk.

Those are my views of drinking, may not apply to all people

6. Lounge   -   #16
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Don't drink after 8.

One over the eight is too much for most people.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    it depends when you wake up, usually 6 hours after you wake up is good i guess

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Naked Nudist
    10:30 AM is a good starting point.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Quote Originally Posted by hippychick View Post
    hmmm lets see
    If your between 16 and 20 and you start to drink at noon, you'll be wasted by 5 pm and passed out by 9pm. Vomiting by midnoght You can't handle booze yet.

Between 20 and 30 if you start before noon. You'll be wasted by 9pm and passed out by midnight. Your a young alkie going to college parties with your buddies, you got it going on

Between 30 and 40 if you drink after noon. Your being social at happy hour with friends and co-workers, If you drink alone to get drunk, your an alkie and need to think about rehab.

Over 40 and you drink after noon before 5pm your a closet alkie. After 5pm happy houir with friends, your chilling. Alone your a drunk.

Those are my views of drinking, may not apply to all people
    agreed, unless your "co workers" are unemployed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12