Thread: Connection Speeed

Ok, i love kazaa lite i actually have over 3,000 files. However latly my computer been fucking up. I have broadband connection, and at first it was fast. But now it has become very very slow. Many people told me its due to Kazaa. So i decided to test it. I dnl Ad ware and i deleted a lot of files including Kazaa. But now i have failed because i still dont kno what made my internet slow, because i deleted a lot of files. now it works great. Here is the thing i want to re instal kazaa lite. But would it have ad ware that would mess my computer up, and slow my internet? What should i do?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I think kazaa lite is Ad ware free so You shouldn't get any ad ware or spy ware at all

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    SeK612's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    K-lite (downloaded from k-lite.tk is both adware and spyware free

If your certain the version you downloaded from the links at the above site then post both the version and the name of the file(s) that were bad and someone should be able to say what they are and why they were picked up.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by dj ill skillz@16 July 2003 - 17:50
    Ok, i love kazaa lite i actually have over 3,000 files. However latly my computer been fucking up. I have broadband connection, and at first it was fast. But now it has become very very slow. Many people told me its due to Kazaa. So i decided to test it. I dnl Ad ware and i deleted a lot of files including Kazaa. But now i have failed because i still dont kno what made my internet slow, because i deleted a lot of files. now it works great. Here is the thing i want to re instal kazaa lite. But would it have ad ware that would mess my computer up, and slow my internet? What should i do?
    Go right ahead, kazaalite doesn't have adware.

Might want to download spybot search and destroy to delete all the things from kazaa that adware missed.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Get Window Washer also because it cleans out everything and can speed up you connection because all the bandwidth everything uses up

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    You can also try using a program which would limit Kazaa's overall upload and download traffic. K-Lite has a feature that limits its bandwidth, but it is not always enforced. You can supplement that builtin cap with another program such as NetLimiter. It has the capability to limit both upload and download speeds of any program which accesses the Internet/Network (even IE). You can run a search for it on google.com, and once you dl it and install it you will be able to configure K-Lite so that its uploads do not past a certain limit (you can also do this for your download if you want).

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    I've had kazaa on my computer and it had spyware and made my computer go slow, but now that I use kazaa lite its back to normal. So I dont think it has any spyware. Thank God!