Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ***ps3 In Big Trouble***

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Yeah but PS3 playing PS2 games is Sony's main marketing cut card in the console wars. That and count on Nintendo not offering movie playback AGAIN.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Games   -   #22
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    Blue lasers are gonna be alot cheaper by the time the ps3 launches. remember they will be making millions of these consoles, economy of scale and all that will mean nice and cheap to produce.

still they should make the console able to play dvd's which will not be possible with just a blue laser.

3. Games   -   #23
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    For Sony to include the Blu-Ray it will the be very very expensive even though the console launches much later.
    The Blu-Ray Disc probably won't even have 3% market penetration when the PS3 hits. DVD is the fastest selling consumer electronic in history and Sony still lost money on every console sold in the beginning because of it. The Blu-Ray will not be as hot because of the folks that already adopted DVD.

Now there's a new and better format already? WTF!!!!!!!
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123