Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: What.cd [public apology & hatard note]

beat's Avatar Square BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    Word.
    I have had no problems with What.cd admins so far and can only say good things about them.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    optimus_prime's Avatar Guardian BT Rep: +2
    they are clueless, and their top uploaders are cheaters my friend pm-d me about it and i saw it with my own eyes

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    IceTee's Avatar Fo'shizzle my nizzle BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by beat View Post
    Word.
    I have had no problems with What.cd admins so far and can only say good things about them.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by optimus_prime View Post
    they are clueless, and their top uploaders are cheaters my friend pm-d me about it and i saw it with my own eyes

How's that?

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    lol.... squirr3l man, in your haste and distaste for whats happening to yourself in this scenario...... you need to watch what you post m8.... cause your ip is way exposed.... unless its a false ip??.. lmao..... anyways,..... i would just drop it m8.. your just digging your hole deeper as they obviously are not intrested in helpping you... only bet would be to let it boil over and in some time try again with getting an invite.. hopefully with a different ip, as they got your number now...
    Last edited by jasperr; 10-30-2007 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Updated because of info from o_p.. sorry for my orig comments
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    why shouldn't he, they encourage mass invite givaways in their irc channel. acting against fst so early in the game is big minus for what.cd.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    if what.cd had wanted to do a "mass invite givaway" they would have got one of their members to do it for them, anyone with half a brain cell can dole out invites here in the inbred section.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by optimus_prime View Post
    why shouldn't he, they encourage mass invite givaways in their irc channel. acting against fst so early in the game is big minus for what.cd.

ok, well then i stand corrected.. i didnt know about that..

and i agree O_P, fst has gotten a bad rep sure.... but there are lot of people here reading the forums for info and updates... so yes not a good idea for them.

edit..
    edited my previous post
    Last edited by jasperr; 10-30-2007 at 04:51 PM.
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    if what.cd had wanted to do a "mass invite givaway" they would have got one of their members to do it for them, anyone with half a brain cell can dole out invites here in the inbred section.
    what are you saying? wasn't squirr3l their member?

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    back a few years ago, when midnight torrents opened, they were giving users the chance to become vip and have 100 gigs free if they could invite 100 people, i gave some out in fst and the rest to friends. the staff have to decide how they want the site to grow, they might have been wrong to ban squirr3l but i think he's made a fool of himself enough, i would have kept quiet about being banned for this, every site can see he's an awkward customer now

btw is this the first time he's been banned? the first time's always a bit of a shock.
    Last edited by Alien5; 10-30-2007 at 05:07 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    btw is this the first time he's been banned? the first time's always a bit of a shock.
    nop .. not the first time ..

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast