Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: what.cd- worse staff than oink??

NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    yeah, thats the way it seems lately
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Invite is open

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    WHY SO SERIOUS? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    i wont beg.
    its bs, where would u find 25 trustul friends?
    last for years? what are you talking about, most trackers havent been up for over 2 years, very few 3+, and very few users have account more than 150 weeks old, not to mention that is if the site doesnt take away your invites during that time as most will do.
    lets say, lets pretend that 3 years from now the site is up and running and u have your user that originally received those 25 invites. what u really think within 3 years youll make 25 real-life friends who use torrents and need you to invite them to that specific track? hah! most ppl dont have 25 real friends, so please do me a favor and cut the crap.
    on the other hand i can think of 25 ppl i know very well for very long and trust that are online from forums such as this that can do and give a lot more to these private trackers than my real-life friends so all of you enough with the rubbish please.
    i dont care what u say, you dont hand out 25 invites to XXXusers and expect not to see handouts on FST!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Tristan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    site is down or only for me? O_o

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    everytime you give away 1 invite in fst, you're risking you're account being disabled at any site - i know you haven't been here long but you must have known that.
    Now c'mon Alien that's not true. As long as you are not breaking any rules some trackers don't really mind as long as you are not trading. They allow you to give them away under two general conditions. First they need to be trusted people and two you are responsible for them and their actions on the site. People don't have to be quite as sneaky as they used to be

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    everytime you give away 1 invite in fst, you're risking you're account being disabled at any site - i know you haven't been here long but you must have known that.
    Now c'mon Alien that's not true. As long as you are not breaking any rules some trackers don't really mind as long as you are not trading. They allow you to give them away under two general conditions. First they need to be trusted people and two you are responsible for them and their actions on the site. People don't have to be quite as sneaky as they used to be
    Agree'd
    I've had admins PM me on sites after giveaways here. They just told me that I was responsible for the people I invited, and I knew that already. It really depends on the site, and with no specific rules, and all the invites they have given to be sent out, I think this was not handled very well by the admins. Just because they can't disable the invites on an account is no reason to ban it compleatly.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    top25's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by nbo View Post
    i wont beg.
    last for years? what are you talking about, most trackers havent been up for over 2 years, very few 3+, and very few users have account more than 150 weeks old, not to mention that is if the site doesnt take away your invites during that time as most will do.
    lets say, lets pretend that 3 years from now the site is up and running and u have your user that originally received those 25 invites. what u really think within 3 years youll make 25 real-life friends who use torrents and need you to invite them to that specific track? hah! most ppl dont have 25 real friends, so please do me a favor and cut the crap.
    on the other hand i can think of 25 ppl i know very well for very long and trust that are online from forums such as this that can do and give a lot more to these private trackers than my real-life friends so all of you enough with the rubbish please.
    i dont care what u say, you dont hand out 25 invites to XXXusers and expect not to see handouts on FST!
    You where not there when he said he invited people he just met where you?That maybe got him and you banned just a hunch.Invite only trusted users you know should be common sense.
    http://fileserver2.jpghosting.com/images/fscbarpk2rh0_d8d89c48052201c26a69c381396e9950.png

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    WOW....I never knew that.....thanks for the heads up^^^

That's what I thought...well, never mind what I said Alien.
    Last edited by tweakz; 10-29-2007 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    may be true but I've been banned for giving away an invite here so you can't say caution isn't the best idea.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    WHY SO SERIOUS? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by top25 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nbo View Post
    i wont beg.
    You where not there when he said he invited people he just met where you?That maybe got him and you banned just a hunch.Invite only trusted users you know should be common sense.
    1- i was replying to someone elses post
    2- still, i dont care, if its not in the rules it should be fine, if he desides to invite ppl he doesnt know he takes full responsiblity for their accounts, and if i cheats or something, than block all 26 accounts and he cant complain.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast