175 45.69%
  • Waffles.fm

111 28.98%
  • Boink!

16 4.18%
  • Other...

81 21.15%
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

Thread: (best music) Waffles.fm Vs What.cd Vs Boink!

WhoopDeDoo's Avatar Cutie <3 BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    The big problem with What.cd now is that people are uploading all these torrents, but then don't seed them. Everything I search has 0 seeders, which is really tending to piss me off.

Music lover, baby.

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoopDeDoo View Post
    The big problem with What.cd now is that people are uploading all these torrents, but then don't seed them. Everything I search has 0 seeders, which is really tending to piss me off.
    I don't believe this is true. The site had major problems in the past days that resulted in multiple downtimes for the tracker. Each time I looked into my uTorrent half of the torrents I was trying to seed were offline and that has surely been the same for other users as well.

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    WhoopDeDoo's Avatar Cutie <3 BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoopDeDoo View Post
    I don't believe this is true. The site had major problems in the past days that resulted in multiple downtimes for the tracker. Each time I looked into my uTorrent half of the torrents I was trying to seed were offline and that has surely been the same for other users as well.
    The torrents are fine now. Why don't you do a general search, the first page will have atleast half the torrents showing 0 seeders. (That's if you don't use excluding dead torrents, of course.) People simply aren't seeding what they upload, I tried to download a Notorious BIG album and the last seeder it had was on 7 days ago.

Music lover, baby.

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Oink admins hate waffles, it official according 2 paine.

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    both of em sucks !!! u guys are such losers they will all fall down.

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    Quote Originally Posted by zaa730 View Post
    Oink admins hate waffles, it official according 2 paine.
    did you read the whole thing? he said that is only HIS opinion and he didnt talk to any ex-oink admins/mods

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    gnlstryker's Avatar AUDACiTY BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    None of em are any good !!! A secret awesome music tracker is comin in your dreams. lol...
    I'm the general salute me soldier !

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    angryghost's Avatar Get In Ma BELLY! BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    i have to say that what.cd seems to be the better tracker right now, although i do not actually have an account at waffles, seeing all the free giveaways for what.cd show that its promoting a better sharing community, which is exactly what oink had. waffles is just limiting its userbase creating all this hype for a tracker which little have.

WHAT.CD ALL THE WAYYY

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    Quote Originally Posted by angryghost View Post
    i have to say that what.cd seems to be the better tracker right now, although i do not actually have an account at waffles, seeing all the free giveaways for what.cd show that its promoting a better sharing community, which is exactly what oink had. waffles is just limiting its userbase creating all this hype for a tracker which little have.

WHAT.CD ALL THE WAYYY
    Don't know about that angry. I'm at both. What gave us 10gig, Waffles gaves us 5gig and a couple of freeleeches. Freeleeches are better than gigabite gifts because at least they encourage active dloading which creates more seeds and faster speeds. At the moment both are still starting up. Waffles has more torrents though, 24,990 compared to 18,455. I'm still split. What has mac apps, and craploads of them. Waffles has kids music. Nice. Still early for mine.

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    What.cd had free-leech over this past weekend. According to the home page, it now has 40,000 torrents upped. Some of those may be duplicates, I don't know - but it's growing extremely fast. Plus, the free-leech was awesome. It definitely has my vote!

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast