Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TheVault Givaway

lubu's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by manofstyle View Post
    No one wants it because they are into business? You guys do know it's a business tracker right?
    Well I do know it is a business tracker and has some great business and finance related content. I tried their IRC channel for invites but never got any response. And now that I saw you doing the giveaway I jumped into it.

I would have responded quicker but was actually tied up with some blackcats downloads...You see just managed to register

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    manofstyle's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    So you don't need the invite lubu ?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    lubu's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    I was actually PMing you the profile links. Apologies for the delayed response.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Invite has been sent, enjoy.

Still have a few more to give out to good users. Read the requirements please, or follow lubu's example

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Thank you for the kind words manofstyle. Just signed up. I must say the tracker has absolutely unbelievable business/finance/marktg content and to be honest beyond what I expected.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Yea TheVault is a unique and amazing site. I'm glad you like it, and I hope you'll be an active member of the community

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    asafb's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    manofstyle Great choice you made, lubu seems as a nice decent guy, I'm honored to have him in the vault
    If you need help picking up good users please PM me and I'll be happy to help you
    Great giveaway!

regards
    asafb

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Anti-Trader Inc. BT Rep: +5
    Hi,

I'm a webmaster/web-entrepreneur and and Engineering student with a penchant for learning. In the process I've spend hundereds of $$$(literally) on ebooks, scripts and stuff to help me with online business. As you might know yourself, most of them are useless pieces of crap.. but then you win some, you lose some..

I've been looking for an invite to The Vault for a long time, and its not because
    it's rare or high-level.

I've quite a lot to share myself, and hopefully I'll get to have a lot more too.

Oh, and I have never traded, never will .

Thanks,
    AnIons

Edit:

Oops forgot to put in ratio proofs - although I dont see the merit of pasting them since they can so easily copied from the hundreds floating around. Anyways heres a couple

http://i19.tinypic.com/5ykhlxj.jpg
    http://i11.tinypic.com/6exqzvt.png
    Last edited by anions; 11-01-2007 at 01:04 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Poster
    Hi. If you still have an invite left I would love the opportunity to become a member of the Vault. I love e-learning trackers, and think it's important to always keep an open mind and learn new things. I have heard that The Vault has a plenthora of business- related information, which is something that interests me a great deal. Although I'm currently in med school,a few months ago I started writing a book. I don't have a lot of free time, but I try to set aside time to write on the weekends. I don't know much about publishing, marketing and financing side of things, but I would love to learn more. It's important for me to never become stagnant and to always keep an open-mind and to always learn new things.
    If given the opportunity I'll be a good and active member. I can provide more ratio proofs upon request.
    Thanks for this awesome giveaway.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...2519-11-24.gif
    http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3012-34-11.gif
    http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...2518-49-46.gif
    http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...2108-30-34.gif

Also, if anyone has an invite for The Place I would be most grateful for one. I would also be happy to explain in detail the reason I'd like an invite and what I feel I have to share.
    Last edited by allegrad; 10-31-2007 at 06:23 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    anions - thanks for the good request. I will be happy to invite you PM me your email.

allegrad - PM me your nick or link to your profile on BitmeTV and if it checks out I'll invite you.

Still have some invites to give out to good people.

Don't be shy come get them
    Last edited by manofstyle; 11-01-2007 at 04:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast