Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: AOM is dead

nailbittter
    AOM will back up shortly. I am a moderator there as well as spoke to the Admin yesterday. It is being upgraded. IT IS NOT SHUT DOWN, or any other rumor going around. Please be patient, and if you any members know how great AOM was just wait for the new AOM 3.0 to come out! Take care and pass the word on that is being UPGRADED not SHUT DOWN!

Cheers,
    Nailbittter

AOM is being parked, as he upgrades. It a way to make money will you'r site is being upgraded by clicking on the links. I would of done the same thing.
    Last edited by nailbittter; 11-04-2007 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    MaaxHimself's Avatar ‡ Borat Sagdiyev ‡ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Thanks for the update nailbitter!

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    FACE_TO_FACE's Avatar -- F*ck LEVELS -- BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by nailbittter View Post
    AOM will back up shortly. I am a moderator there as well as spoke to the Admin yesterday. It is being upgraded. IT IS NOT SHUT DOWN, or any other rumor going around. Please be patient, and if you any members know how great AOM was just wait for the new AOM 3.0 to come out! Take care and pass the word on that is being UPGRADED not SHUT DOWN!

Cheers,
    Nailbittter

AOM is being parked, as he upgrades. It a way to make money will you'r site is being upgraded by clicking on the links. I would of done the same thing.
    Ok, nice info.

Do u know if AOM members will can use the same username in AOM 3.0?

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    black_ice
    Yeah, thanks for the update Nailbitter!
    However, I still find this strange. Why would L***** take the site down without warning the users of the update?!? Also, there was several contests running (until Nov. 15th), so I don't see why he decided to UNEXPECTEDLY shut the site down during the contests?!?
    Not to mention the fact that the site was just recently upgraded to AOM2.0 not that long ago at all!
    This only helps to further alienate AOM's member by completely keeping them in the dark. I'm sure we will probably lose many members due to this madness.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Any chance of opening some invites...Its kinda tough to get in with only 800 members..
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    If it is not dead, then what is stopping them from putting up a page that says it is in maintenance mode?

It looks to me like they lost their domain name because it was registered at about the same time the site went down. Maybe they are trying to get their domain name back?

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    ♥ FST Lover ♥ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    hope AOM opens up when they're back up again ..really wanna check that site out

Wishing for: SweDVDR

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    zema's Avatar Serbian viking BT Rep: +4
    it definitively needed upgrade! Hope that will be finished soon!

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Member BT Rep: +1
    Good news

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    hi guys,

its jacqueline from aom. i can inform you that aom will return. never believe all the rumours you hear. its just a matter of a couple of days. L is working hard to get the site back on and you will receive all additional info once aom is back. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at [email protected]

see you on the other side soon!

cheers jacq

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast