Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: For the love of god. Stop making new mp3 sites!

Poster BT Rep: +3
    I agree they are probably on most trackers, but are they going to go after the ones with 5k members or 100k? The bigger you become the bigger target you become.

<-

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    for most people here what.cd is everything what they need,and for me also..so dont care if new 100 trackers be released abouth music..as long what.cd is there dont need any other.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Come on dude. Just support the hydra already, and stop being so negative. I'm a member of what.cd, and funkytorrents and still waiting for my invite to waffles.fm. Hell, I'll probably even support BOiNK even though it'll be public.

All I want is good quality Mp3's - If one of these sites goes down then there's always another option, and that's why I'll support them.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    I love what.cd. I also want waffles. I believe there is plenty of room/need for more than 1 quality music tracker.

<-

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    I don't think there could ever be enough good music trackers.
    I loved OiNK more than I loved any other tracker, it probably could've supplied me with anything I ever wanted.
    However, I still used IT, Libble, VIPMusic, TT, KrayTracker, STMusic, TR, TRB... (and Demonoid for music sometimes)

Any other type of tracker, I want as few as possible.
    But music is very different.
    You can check tons of different music sites, and see very different things uploaded on each. If you're a music lover - looking for all genres, new and old music alike, popular and obscure - you can never have too many sites to check up on.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Completely agree with Cheffy and squirr3l
    They all are trying to make hay when the sun sets. So please give up now. I even doubt those who are making these new crap are ex-oink uploaders or even mods wanting to be that proud oink mods or admns.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    If people are prepared to put there own time and effort into new sites then good luck to all of them. Nobody is forcing you to join them.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Well what is the only replacement to oink out there. If you were a member of oink and now at what, you already know. but for everybody else, it has the same feel, same catagories, same rules, even the forums feel the same, its incredible how much it reminds me of oink. I'm home...

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheffy View Post
    The one thing im sure of, is that all the wannabe oink trackers are only destroying the one thing everyone wants.. which is a new Oink.
    (snip)
    what a load of rubbish.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    sert's Avatar t r e s BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    In general I agree with first poster, too may music trackers with similar or identical content, sometimes taken from one tracker, re-encoded and uploaded to the other tracker.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast