Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ***recomendetion Of "doom 3" For Pc ***

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by slammy_dunken@16 July 2003 - 03:32

@ bawa@Klite_user
    You make all these news posts, but you need to make a link to where you found the information from. I'm not just talking about this thread, but all those other threads you made need a reference link, or else people will think you're just spamming the board with bullshit.
    i have the links but its eather in arabic or japanies but ill do ma best for some english site, but as u know most games r made by japanies disigner's so the 1st info about new game come in japan's magazine or site's

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. Games   -   #12
    Poster
    Those are pretty high requirements for ppl. Doom 3 might be really nice looking but i bet that its goin to be all graphics and no gameplay. Half-life 2 looks coll though..

3. Games   -   #13
    forq2
    damn that sucks guess my 600 with 512 meg ram and geforce 2 cant play and doubt its good on a 1500 with 768 ram and a geforce 4 mx or a 2.4 with 256 ram and geforce 2. my computer do suck compared to these req

4. Games   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@16 July 2003 - 05:46
    i have the links but its eather in arabic or japanies but ill do ma best for some english site, but as u know most games r made by japanies disigner's so the 1st info about new game come in japan's magazine or site's
    Don't worry about that. There are a number of online translators.

5. Games   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by theprisoner@15 July 2003 - 21:51
    Those are pretty high requirements for ppl. Doom 3 might be really nice looking but i bet that its goin to be all graphics and no gameplay. Half-life 2 looks coll though..
    that pretty much how its gonna be. Doom 3 will have great graphics but just a crappy story line with very little interactivity and actual GAME bases. while half life 2 wont have as good a graphics it will have a better story and more over all game play and interactivity. but that still wont stop me from buying them both.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12