Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Soulseek Rules!

Jayhawk
    Originally posted by Jibbler@15 July 2003 - 14:25
    SoulSeek is great because everyone contributes there, unlike this board.
    i agree!

2. Music   -   #12
    i must agree SOULSEEK kicks so much ass, man ya gotta love the Hip Hop room LMAO insult after insult i love it

3. Music   -   #13
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by HYBRID@17 July 2003 - 01:46
    i must agree SOULSEEK kicks so much ass, man ya gotta love the Hip Hop room LMAO insult after insult i love it
    Note we stay in the KLF Musicworld...their are enough insults thrown on the board let alone the so called UNDERGROUND (my ass) HIPHOP Room...

4. Music   -   #14
    Poster
    Somewhere between the cornfields of Central Illinois
    I hope you all don't mind the dumb question, but can our uploads be tracked by the RIAA on SoulSeek? I have the app, but have mostly stuck with Kazaa because of the privacy options.

Argh, Mateys! :pirate:

5. Music   -   #15
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Im not 100% sure...But it is more underground then any other p2p program...It doesn't effect me being in Australia...but if you are worried about the RIAA then i suggest you do what you think is best...

6. Music   -   #16
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yes just to be on the safe side use Peer Guardian not that it matter for me and Celery becasue where both aussies

7. Music   -   #17
    Originally posted by hogster@17 July 2003 - 20:50
    yes just to be on the safe side use Peer Guardian not that it matter for me and Celery becasue where both aussies
    Ain't ARIA after our immature music loving asses???

8. Music   -   #18
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Funny you should say that I saw the news the other day and say say that people under 25 are ignorant becaseu they don't know that is is ilegal to download Cds. John Howard reckons it is classified as stealing.

Edit Spelling

9. Music   -   #19
    Originally posted by hogster@17 July 2003 - 21:39
    Funny you should say that I saw the nes the other day and say say that people under 25 are ignorant becaseu they don't know that is is ilegal to download Cds. John Howard reckons it is classified as stealing.
    what john howard says...no one listens too...im suprised he even knows what CD's are...I know it is illegal to download music but i ain't paying 20 bucks to listen to something i might not even like...Shesh Johnny Boy...go put your nose back into George Bush's ass...least that way you can't make an ass out of yourself...

10. Music   -   #20
    Poster
    Somewhere between the cornfields of Central Illinois
    Another question I have is, do you think the RIAA is after people sharing music from punk labels such as Fat Wreck Chords or Alternative Tentacles? Neither name is on the RIAA list, so....

Argh, Mateys! :pirate:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast