Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Vcd Vs. Svcd

Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    See I can't talk to people as stupid as u, Quote:"I am not sure what a template is" and also if u could read I was being sarcastic I ain't cop out site and I don't give fuck about what site u went to get you lil info. U better ask around I've uploading this gorgeous files for a while now. No complaints yet. So stick to what u do fucking lame. How could u even try to tell me something when u not sure what a template is. I guess u think that site u go to know everything everyone has different methods so u just do what u do.

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    God you are thick man. Since you seem to be too stupid to understand what I am saying i pointed you to another source. A source which outlines pretty much every way to make (s)vcd's. Now if do not beleive what they say then good for you. You have reached the level of the most ignorant person in the world.

I am not sure what a template for TMPEGENC is because i do do it my own way. However what i assume a template is would be correct would it not.

Fuck man we can go abck and forth like this all you want it does not bother me, except for the other people that have to look at your ignorance at the top of the board all the time, and every noobie that reads this thread to try and find out how to do it, and gets mislead by your bull.

So let us end it like this anyone who has actully read this entire post and made it to here answer this for use, can you make a 120 minute movie, fit on one 700mb, 80 minute Cd-R, at a decent quality and have it take the majority of a T.V screen (depending on if it is a widescreen, or fullscreen movie, basically keeping the original DVD's aspect ratio)?

But i suppose that it will not matter how many people tell you diffrent cuz you know that you can right? I mean what do the people at dvdrhelp.com know right? Or all of these people know.
    Like This moron Or maybee this Wate of webspace page

I can post these all fuckin day now you show me one person that agrees with you.

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    Forum Star
    i agree with count alucard, a vcd - at high quality in settings - is fine for me, half the time to encode compared with svcd, and i dont really notice any diff on my player, but then again it was bought on special weekend from safeway, you know like the ones in the petrol stations for about a ton with about 15 free movies

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Ok right here, Quote:"because i do do it my own way" thats exactly what I do I didn't say shit about me making an svcd I said I can fit 2hours but now I will rephrase that to 1:30 cause I never tried two hours of film but anyway I never told a specific way to do what I am doing so how could anybody get mislead and as I recall u started this argument not me. Also the answer to that question at the bottom is yes all u got to do is download the movie and u will see and if bytemonsoon wasn't closed all the times my movies have been snatched and not 1 complaint so how bout this just talking to me flat out. Everybody else Holla at ya boy.

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    Originally posted by pol@16 July 2003 - 02:01
    i agree with count alucard, a vcd - at high quality in settings - is fine for me, half the time to encode compared with svcd, and i dont really notice any diff on my player, but then again it was bought on special weekend from safeway, you know like the ones in the petrol stations for about a ton with about 15 free movies
    Yeah the ones with the handle on the box, like impulse items at wall-mart. My first one was one like that, and to tell ya the truth I do not notice much diffrence between the two.

Back to this pathetic (dragged on to long, by me included, made a big beef outta nothing rally) argument.

Ok I will downlad a movie from yeah. Let me know when you do another one cuz I really do not want to waste any of my 10gig cap on a movie I do not wanna see.
    I will d'ld it and it will be settled there. fair enough?

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Fine with me. Next I will be uploading Hot Chick unless something new comes up

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    Sounds good, just post back here when you do or Pm the link to the torrent, that is what you use right?
    You had better hope that you do not prove me wrong cuz then I will buggin ya with - how did you do that

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    If so how many bitrates is good quality?
    It depends on the codec. The older codecs(mpeg and mpeg2) are inferior compared to the new ones:xvid,divx,ogg. With good settings and filters, you can drop down to like 700 for the video and 128 for the audio and still be ok if you are using the newer ones like I mentioned. For svcd i would max out the video bitrate with audio set at 128 or 160. For vcd you don't have a choice.

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234