Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Fond Farewell........

sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    boooooorriiiiiiing.
    Will they ever be re-opened? Who knows?

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

2. Music   -   #12
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    Originally posted by Sparsely+15 July 2003 - 16:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sparsely &#064; 15 July 2003 - 16:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>boooooorriiiiiiing.[/b]

Uhhhhhhh - how long did it take for you come up with this next idea, Sparsely? I see youhad to &#39;edit&#39; your post to add the cute picture.

<!--QuoteBegin-20 minutes later Sparsely then edited his post to read:

boooooorriiiiiiing.
    Will they ever be re-opened? Who knows?
    [/quote]

Damn, you&#39;re **cough** quick&#33;

3. Music   -   #13
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    good things take time, brother.
    I&#39;m awesome.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

4. Music   -   #14
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    Well said, Sparsely.

I&#39;ve known that to be true in life myself.

But "awesome"? Isn&#39;t that pushing it a little?

LOL

Tchau&#33;

5. Music   -   #15
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Im over all this...people aren&#39;t happy full stop that they will call anything spam...Next their gonna call lyrics spam cause they can&#39;t hear it...and there that stupid they would say its not music...pffft....

6. Music   -   #16
    Poster
    South Cali where the beach is warm and the babes are hott!!!
    ouch you guys....very hostile in here....time for a game of Twister&#33;&#33;&#33; lmfao

anyways, it WAS geting a bit ridiculous...whish is why it was sooo damn fucking hilarious.....

and sparsely...i remember you...you were the one who posted the HUGE songlists all the time hahaha...ty for all those full album lists....wayyy back when kazaalite was first starting out...i was part of that forum for a looong time before i moved here...and now theres a new forum for old klite forum ppl lol...i might think of joining...i&#39;ve become quite comfy here too, so i&#39;ll be part of both lol....

anyways, *watches and sees what will happen with the locked topics* ....farewell if they never re-open.......

7. Music   -   #17
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    Crumbcat, one only has to look around this forum (and musicworld in particular) to see that you have put a lot of time and energy into it. But dude, I think it&#39;s time to move away from the keyboard for a moment and get a little perspective...

I&#39;ve seen this kind of thing before on game clan boards. I call it &#39;forum frenzy&#39;

When you start making topics which are purely tributes to past discussions it&#39;s definately time to take a break.

Just my 2 cents.

8. Music   -   #18

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12