Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Read this story/plea for high(ish) lvl invite

AmpeD's Avatar the o'lol factor BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    and an invite will solve all your problems?

and remember, if the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    ohmboys's Avatar fst <3 BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    its too long to read

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    game1283's Avatar "ǝuo ǝɥʇ" BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    It was a nice day for me

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Xtremist's Avatar Veteran Trader BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Well reading that just made me sick and probably my day got worser than yours

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    donvito's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Just because U had a Bad day DOES not give U the right to use Racial comments........U are offending a kot of people of Asian Descent?

READ the Rules of the Forum, No Politics, Racial and sensitive stuff, Be sensitive to other s !!!

Take a look at the Highlighted Red, don't single out a Race......

I am so sorry, i was under the impression that "m******d" meant, "retarded", I dated a fucking asian girl, and I would NEVER EVER use a racial comment or slur to define a people. These guys were white to clear my name...

I am so sorry anyone who was offended by this, and from now on, this will NOT be part of my vocabulary.

I am not in any way a racist or anything related, please forgive me.

I still would enjoy an invite.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by donvito View Post
    Just because U had a Bad day DOES not give U the right to use Racial comments........U are offending a kot of people of Asian Descent?

READ the Rules of the Forum, No Politics, Racial and sensitive stuff, Be sensitive to other s !!!

I am so sorry, i was under the impression that "m******d" meant, "retarded", I dated a fucking asian girl, and I would NEVER EVER use a racial comment or slur to define a people. These guys were white to clear my name...

I am so sorry anyone who was offended by this, and from now on, this will NOT be part of my vocabulary.

Yes, forgive us Americans, we use racial terms and offensive language to replace other types of offensive terms that have replaced the term "dumb"...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by donvito View Post

There U go , U Fuckin MORON, here is your Definition, neext time check with someone before U use it:

Here is the fuckin Link : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongoloid

The term Mongoloid is a variation of the word "Mongol", meaning "Mongol-like". It was coined as a racial category to describe the distinctive appearance of East Asian peoples. Variations include Mongolian race, "Sinoid" or "Mongolid". Today it is most used in discussions of human prehistory, historical definitions of race

fucking asian girl?? So, U still at it, what is it, that U Fuckin do NOT Understand about Sensitivity?

U FUCKIN MORON
    Last edited by Enlightened; 11-03-2007 at 08:15 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Just drop it, the guy made an mistake and it would be to his interest if he just shut up

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Michellin View Post
    Just drop it, the guy made an mistake and it would be to his interest if he just shut up

AGREED . And closed the damn thread too.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123